Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

The biggest challenge in running a business is having a good business plan, the location, quality of product, how to keep ones client and getting new clients to help beat up your competition. Also the attitude of a business owner towards its customers will help keep them coming, the standard of the product must be very high, far above others in the labour market.

Advertisement Placeholder
From my own experience in the field of business, I have learnt that starting a business is easier than maintaining the business. Also, in the case of no sales or poor turnover, it's always hard and difficult to continue but one has to summon the necessary courage and knowledge needed to do business to be able to forge ahead in this situation.

To me, moving business online is not that stressful or even require much than dedication. We only need to be dedicated and smkr sure we expand our fan base. If all these can be done, the rest will be easier.

As for me one of the biggest challenges I see while starting my business online is how to generate real traffic which will convert easily without any form persuasion. Traffic is the key to your success in your online business journey.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
I think the biggest challenge on running a business lies in the amount of skills, experience and dedication of the owner (s).

If you know how to turn any sum of capital to yield profits in a particular niche, the business will do well.

Every business has its own challenges. But I think one of the biggest challenge any business could face is the challenge of not have clients, having people to patronize your products. It is the worst thing that could ever happen to someone who is into business.

I think the biggest challenge for most business is ability to raise enough capital to run the business smoothly. Most entrepreneurs find it difficult today's cash in order to set their business afloat. Another challenge is ability to make sales on consistent basis. another challenge facing a business owner is competition from the well-established companies.

The biggest challenge for most business is getting customers or client. Also, getting such customers or clients to pay the amount they want is another issue entirely since most of these clients are extremely annoying. They feel they're taking advantage of in one way or the other.
I agreed with you that the biggest challenge that is facing a business is to get new customers and to retain the old customers with you. Though, there are many challenges that facing a business but the main challenge is a customer because to gain a customer to be patronizing you can not be a small effort.

in my opinion, the biggest challenge for most businesses when going online is developing a proper plan.developing a plan that will progress their businesses is the greatest obstacle that organizations face while going online.

You are very correct on the aspect of lack of development plan before starting the business. There is also the aspect of not properly and adequately horning the set skills and know how on the business they're endeavouring into before launching in.

First challenge you faced is that people are not aware about online world. Experience is very important to grow your online business. You should be able to handle all requirements according to the needs. Any social media accounts will help you to grow your business.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
My own biggest challenge on my business at the moment is how I could raise more funds to establish my business idea, because the competition is too much in my country base on the kind of business am into, because as a disk jockey so many things must be out in place,if you want to get recognize,you pay bloggers and some social media influencer to help promote your job. So that's why I say money is my biggest challenge for now.

The biggest problem is that, most people is not aware about online business. Lack of experience and knowledge some people are not aware about the online business how it spread and how it popular in people. You should have enough social media accounts to spread your business.

According to my observation different people have different problems while starting a business, most often people also have money but they don't have any planning or idea to start a business while people like me have a lot of Ideas but don't have money to invest it practically.

There are a lot of things that can actually affect your business, there may not be a worst since failure to do any will affect your business negatively. You want to ensure your business is located in the right place, where it has access to people and low competitors.

The biggest challenge in running a business is having a good business plan, the location, quality of product, how to keep ones client and getting new clients to help beat up your competition. Also the attitude of a business owner towards its customers will help keep them coming, the standard of the product must be very high, far above others in the labour market.
It's like you describe, everyone thinks about capital which is valid but one of the most obvious challenges is to keep customers and get new ones. So one of the ways out is the high quality of the products, which will keep and attract new potential customers. Location as you describe is also critical.

Not necessarily, I'd say it's the skills to survive online. Most people think selling online is very easy and it's not in anyway, to succeed at it you need to have digital marketing skills which is very broad because it consists of social media marketing, SEO, website development, graphics designing, content writing and copywriting those are the ones I can remember now.

There's a lot of challenges when it comes to running a business. I think the big one, is having to hire and pay employees, as some of us think it's possible to run a business on your own. That's never usually the case, and so I have to hire people to work for me. Which in turn costs me more money that I just don't want to spend.

Every business come with it own challenges and what might be a challenge in businessA might not be a challenge in businessB. Investment capital is seen as one of the biggest hindrance to a business

Starting a business is a big achievement for many entrepreneurs, but maintaining one is the larger challenge. There are many standard challenges every business faces, whether they are large or small. These include things such as hiring the right people, building a brand, developing a customer base, and so on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds