Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
I think the biggest challenges businesses face is having the right marketing channel to build their business. Marketing is essential for business and if you aren't on the right part in your marketing, you are most likely to fail.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe one of the biggest challenge of a business going online is trying to get their old And existing customers to come online and as well creating traffic. To do this, they would need to create a very Strong online presence on various social medias as well such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc
If this could have been my challenges in a business ,its could have been the most easiest challenges in my life because I can handle this one out within a period of one week to get the amount of people to my business,

The most common challenge of new businesses is the discouragement that these new businesses faced at the start. They can even abandon the business because of this little challenge

The biggest challenges for most Businesses now is tax. The rate at which the government tax Business is very high compared to what this business generate to the business owners at the End of the day.

The biggest challenge of every business is how to raise fund for a business and how to get customers to patronise your products when you established your business.

Raising capital for the business is one of the most difficult task of any entrepreneur. The reason is that most people are not willing to part with their money and invest in an unknown business.

I think it is so big, its challenges are so big. In order to start any business, one has to make feasibility for it first.The bigger the business, the more money is needed to start. Then the servants are solved for marketing.There are even bigger challenges
After all the feasibilty study has been done,one thing that will become an issue if not properlly handled,is the issue of strategy for customer aqusition and also the issue of proper management of finance for the business,this is mainly an issue for new business.

For me I do think that the biggest challenge often faced by business men is how to survive the competitive nature of the business or market. Because one tend to make losses if not careful about this

The biggest challenge every business face is how to get customers to patronise their business. Getting customers to buy your products might not be easy as you sees it especially for a new business.

Lots of problems could arise when setting up a business online, the biggest problem that could arise would getting people or customers and that's where effective marketing practices come in

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
The biggest challenge a business face online is business location and the availability of the goods and services as at when due. Some customers will need your products urgently and might not be closed to any branch of the business, they. Will have no option than to wit for it to come, or look elsewhere.

To me I feel most challenges for business is capital and understanding,you can have the capital still fail if you do not understand what the customers really want

There are several challenges business always face but to me, the biggest challenges of a business is the business plan that will make them progress in business. Many business always face this challenge because they lack plans.

Debts, as the case may be, are the biggest challenges in most businesses. Paying up maybe the loan used in establishing the biz.

Yes you got a pint there too. Business plan development for most businesses is what most business don't seem to get right. Idnyis aspect of the business is missing in any business, the business will face alot of challenges moving forward

Not only plan, finance can also pose as a threat to business and also establishing a business with the consumers preference in mind can also affect how well you do in that business.

Setting up a business online is also very competitive,most of the challenges they face is ability to get a manager of their site that is if their business has one and ability to get a good social media influencer

Yes the biggest challenge is the mapping out of plans to suite their business. But actually management is what I can say is the biggest challenge.

I believe every business has a challenge distinctive from the other ranging from the demand for capital, high rate of taxation, intervention of government policies etc depending on the location.

The biggest challenge for most businesses is the inability for them to get the required funds to handle what problems might come later in the cause of running the their business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds