Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the biggest challange for most business

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
Yeah right. Developing a plan isn't one that comes that easy at all when it comes to drawing up one for the new startup. You need to plan for both the present and future possible challenges in the business before starting up

Advertisement Placeholder
Bigest challenges of any business is most times capital: probably there's no enough capital so the business run down.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray
The biggest challenge in every business is effective management. If anything goes wrong with this aspect then everything will go wrong with the entire business. That is why choosing an experienced manger with good track records is very important.

There are a lot of challenges that's face normal day-to-day businesses. I think the most predominant challenge is lack of funds and also inconsistency on the parts of the business owner.

The biggest challenge is the part of making more profit , because the business need to recreate the best possible product that would suit the consumer interest

Going or moving a business online goes beyond just setting up social media accounts. One of the challenges faced when going online is lack of experience, most people are not familiar with the online world, they know little about building and growing a customer base
I strongly agree with you, moving a business online isn't entirely about getting social media accounts for that particular business. It's more about customer interaction and feedback, content creation and lots more.

Well I think one of the biggest challenges of business depends on the location of the business, in Africa I can say the lack of constant electrical power supply is one of the greatest challenge in some business today, I don't know of the western country.
one of the biggest challenge for most business is their startup business is very difficult when it is in its first stage because you lack enough customers and with these you will need to create awareness.

one of the biggest challenge for most business is their startup business is very difficult when it is in its first stage because you lack enough customers and with these you will need to create awareness.
I don't think business is all that difficult as you have said, I am not afraid to start up any business as far as I know what I am doing and as far as I have the financial ability to backup my business ,I am good to go, I don't know why people consider it this way.

lack of funds when they actually need it, not choosing the right product, trying t sell same products that a lot of people are already selling. These are come common mistakes.

There are different kind of problems the might affect different kind of businesses but in general, the major problem affecting this business is lack of funding.

The biggest challenge that businesses face when going online is developing a plan that will progress their businesses. What would you say??
Yea I totally agree with you.I think one of the problem you can face is developing a plan for your business.A good plan can improve your business to the extent that you might not even imagine but a bad plan can make you regret starting a business

There are different kind of problems the might affect different kind of businesses but in general, the major problem affecting this business is lack of funding.
You are right. The major business challenge is fund raising to establish a business. At times the business is also faced with the fear of low patronage form customers when the business is established.

For me, I think that funds would be the most challenging in a business because the business requires money which can be challenging because the funds might not be enough.

Getting new clients is one of the most difficult things in business. Meeting good people who can run business like you and not dissappoint you. Having to keep to your promises is another thing as well. Running business is very very very very hard.
You are so spot on for identifying getting new clients as one of the most difficult things in a business because most business environment are already saturated with competitions and so for one to be able to get new client for their business startup is one of the most difficult aspect of any business.

Getting new clients is one of the most difficult things in business. Meeting good people who can run business like you and not dissappoint you. Having to keep to your promises is another thing as well. Running business is very very very very hard.
The challanges busineses face are many,but the most prevailing ones are the issue of customer aqusition,this is a huge challange apart from the issue of finance in the business.And then the art of good financial management system is another.

There are numerous challenges some businesses face ranging from lack of financial capacity to lack of knowledge that will make the business to grow and become successful.

some of the biggest challenges associated with business include competition this is one vital and most common challenge that is channeled to business.

In my own opinion , the biggest challenges in business is money because most times lack of fund always destroy a business , and secondly before starting a company , you need to find a better area in which you will erect the company.

I do not know how the business space is in other countries but for mine I think the biggest challenge has been the lack of information to use.

There I lot of challenges face by so many businesses. One of such challenge is making of choices when it comes to the best possible one to pick from with the best of outcomes

I believe one of the biggest challenge of a business going online is trying to get their old And existing customers to come online and as well creating traffic. To do this, they would need to create a very Strong online presence on various social medias as well such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds