Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

When you have customers that are loyal to your business it is good to appreciate them from time to time. You can reward them by giving them discounts on what they purchase. You can also do free deliveries for the goods they purchased. You can also send appreciation messages.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning the best ways to reward loyal customers. Well, I think there are ways to appreciate loyal customers of your business. You can offer them discount on the goods and products purchased by them , you can hand them a gift token at the end of the 6 months or a year, you can come up with a promo for the loyal customers. It depending on the size and capability of the business

There were times when brands gave out cars to their loyal customers. You can consider something of this nature as it makes them feel more appreciated.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Going the extra mile for them. This means doing for them things you would not normally do. You can give them gifts occasionally, you can offer discounts and cashbacks.

Giving discounts and freebies are is best way to reward loyal customers. When you have a lot of loyal customers, you will not only have a regular revenue but also new buyers as these loyal customers will always refer new customers.

People are lucky to have loyal customers hence to reward loyal customers you will need to give discounts in your products just for them. And also offer special services and free bonus.

In reply to your question on ways you can reward your loyal customers, I am of the opinion that giving discounts to your best and loyal customers is the best way to reward them, also you could send out gifts and letters during festive periods

When doing business, you should always reward loyal customers because its boosts them to buy more from you and also encourage other people who were not customers to do the same. You can do this by giving them special discounts and promotions like shout outs.

i would say free items/huge discounts, at the end of the day, good regular customers would surely bring other customers that will turn into regulars sooner, so they deserve everything

I think when you offer him or her bonus and discount on the goods the customers have purchased,this could be another best medium of rewarding the customers

Rewarding customers is a good initiative because not only does it strengthen the bond between buyers and sellers it also help retain the customers as regulars, it could be in the form of doing giveaways, or offering discounts to giving out gifts if special seasons

Having a customer who makes large volumes of purchases from your business most of the time is only wise that you grant such types of customers some level of discounts sometimes. It will encourage them to keep doing business with you

If our business is a lucrative one and we feel is right to offer some incentive for the esteemed customers to encourage them continuous patronage our business. We can find a way to do get together for them, do some merits and share good time with them during year ending periods.

I believe that the best way to reward a loyal customer is to provide him or her with special discounts and offers. I may also provide special discount coupons avalaible for special customers only. I may also provide other facilities to customer such as free home delivery and credit if the customer is too loyal and good.

I would suggest that the best way to reward customers who are regular on your business is to give them special offers to new product like making them first to a bout launch.

There are lots of ways you can reward customers, you could give them a discount, or a promo offer of by one get one free, you could even attach gifts as well. Like where i usually refill my gas, they usually give us gifts. Like drinks and the likes tho its small but it gives us the customers joy. Then during special holidays, they give us discounts and also Pay part of our transport. Trust me this has everyone in my whole street and even the next street and also where the gas station is located hooked. Everyone buys from them

Discounts and freebies are the best way to reward loyal customers, you can also give affiliate commission to you loyal customers so that they bring more customers

Although discount is part of way of rewarding a loyal customer but I don’t think it’s the most important.The quality and quantity of goods must not reduce because that’s the most important thing that makes a loyal customer to be loyal

It is good to recognise customers who always buy from you. To reward them , I think you should give them special treatment like first to know about things.

Loyal customers are the sole of a business as they form the integral part of your revenue, I think offering them a free product would do justice to what they should get.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds