Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to reward loyal customers?

Most thoughtful organizations reward their customers in various ways, the coupon codes method or discounts seem to be the most popular way, another way is through distribution of gifts to the customers, all these are to improve the customer loyalty and retention since they are very important in the growth of the organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me the only way I think and I know I can reward loyal customers is just to give them discount in there goods and also make sure they get there goods and also make sure they come first before anybody or any customers because they are the loyal customers in your company and they are also the one that's making you happy and improving the company time to time

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
Some customers are so loyal, they never stop patronizing. The reason for this is that they are satisfied with such product or service. People want where they are accepted and they can get their problems solved. Aside offering discounts, you can offer bonus sales too.

The best way to make loyal customers valued is by giving them discount in each item thag they buy.
By doing this,your customers will be coming and even bringing more of them in your business .
This will eventually help your business to grow and the more it grows the more you get more customers

Giving them discount is good..Sometimes,call them and make them feel special..
Make them feel loved too..
Give them listening ears at some points in time..
Let them know you value them even when they are yet to patronize you..

The best way to reward a loyal customers is to give them an incentives and also asked them for a referrals, be an interactive person with your customers be friendly and jovial in all your doing with them.

There are quite some numbers of ways to reward loyal customers, one sure way is to make sure you gift them something at the end of every month or more preferably at the end of every year. To appreciate their loyalty, because it isn't in anyway easy to find a loyal customer.

Best reward of the customer is loyalty and sensitivity of the things that you have to transfer it to the point that you have the opportunity. The numbers of the customer are which rewarded by the companies has the produced the mechanism of the group customer should be the control of ways.

The only approach to compensate satisfied consumers is to offer them the most best offerings in the product lines, by not encouraging them to get the best of the very best. The perfect interpretation of goods should be granted to them. They can even get promotions for many of the items so it has been too impossible for a client to remain faithful to the one brand that has many little rivals.

Best reward of the customer is loyalty and sensitivity of the things that you have to transfer it to the point that you have the opportunity. The numbers of the customer are which rewarded by the companies has the produced the mechanism of the group customer should be the control of ways.

Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

Brand loyalty is key to business growth. kindly use the comment suggest something better.
You can give them gift vouchers like Jumia or Amazon shopping vouchers for their purchases, buy one get one free, you can give them a smaller item when they purchase a bigger one.
All these incentives are guaranteed to make them returning customers.

The aim of every business is to attract new customers and also retain customers. It is easier to attract new customers than retain the old one. This is because, the old customers might want better value than what they have been receiving before. For loyal customers, discounts, coupons should be provided and also better quality of the product

In my country one of the ways big brands reward customers loyalty is to give them some tangible gift during their festive seasons. For example, if you are a big distributor of Coca-Cola products, they give you freezers, coolers and other gift items during Christmas with that they ensure your loyalty to them.

We are all customers and we know how it feels when we are not appreciated for our efforts, a little get together, offering palliatives to encourage them can boost customers relationship.

You can reward loyal customers in so many ways. Offering discounts for high-spending customers has been the norm for over two year. We keep doing this to show that we value their custom and to keeps them coming through our door to buy more. I have been planning to change the norm to something better.

I think loyalty make a customer good and a loyal customer having on your shop is very important and it make your shop well selling shop you can connect with him politely.

This topic reminds me of the market vendors in our town wet market. During the holiday season they give to their customers token for the loyalty of buying to their booth every day. There was the half kilo of ham, a small shopping bag and sometimes t-shirts with print of their business. In my case what we give to our customers are classy pens. In this digital age I think one of the nicest gifts would be a cellphone case.

There are many ways to reward loyal customers . The reward is to make sure they come back always . It can be in the form of gifts or other items for multiple purchases. It can also be in the form of discount on special goods. Other ways can be rewarding them during festive periods like Christmas ,Easter ,father's Day ,valentine's Day e.t.c. On this special days you can give them hampers or special discounts.

The custom is the one you describe in your thread, the offers or discounts. When I worked at the bank customers looking for a way to get better attention from the staff, every so often they would present themselves with gifts and get the attention of the staff. You can buy in bulk and give the gift to those customers who are loyal to the business.

One way to reward loyal customers is to give them some good discount and a gift periodically to encourage them for their patronage.
you give them some added value away from what you are currently selling or service you offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds