Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

The best source of capital for business is from friends and family I would not advise anyone to go to the bank to get loan for business because of the high interest rate.

Seriously, some people actually make the mistake of thinking that getting a loan from the bank is going to be the best decision for them which always turns out to be the worst decision.

Advertisement Placeholder
From every indication, i can say that the best source of capital for any business startup is one you can proudly say you provided or have on ground for that business in question. This is better than bank loans

The best source of Capital for business still remains personal savings, with this method you really don't have to worry about repayment plan as you will definitely be using your profit to expand the business

I think borrowing from friends , loans from banks and government grants ,thee are the method most business likely consider when running their business more

Yes it's not advicable to start a business with loans, because loan repayment can wreck a business with it's interest rate. You can get capital from personal savings, money from family and friends or you apply for Grant from government
The best source of capital for business in my own opinion is for the business owner to source for the business money himself without lending from a loan shark or bank.

Anything but loan, to me loan puts me in trauma, until I pay off I feel trapped. Best money for capital is grant or maybe selling your assets

If you do not have money to start new buisness, then you need to take a loan from a bank where you are given a loan with low interest because loan interest has a lot of effect on any business, so you should take care of it.
you are absolutely right If you want to start a business and you don't have money then you can't do anything You have no other chance but to take a loan If you take loan from any bank then their interest rate is very high.Most of such earnings go towards paying interest.

I think that a person can start a business without loan and in such a case the best source of capital can be savings. This is because your savings are your own money and you do not need to depend on others.

The best source of capital for establishing of business should be from one who is ready to start up a business I believe he or she should have save some money till now that he is ready to start up a business

It could be from savings . Before opening my business, I would prefer to work somewhere for sometime so I can save up just enough for my capital and the funding of my business

What is the best source of capital for a business, for me I don't think there is any specified that is best in terms of capital for any business however there are options that are best to be considered for Capital for any business especially if the business is a new business
1. you could consider friends and family
2. you could consider colleague and Peer group.

The truth is you will have to work hard in my country and save up money to start a business here because no one is ready to loan or give you money to start a business even the banks aren't ready because the banks don't help starters but once you are big in your business they come begging you to take a loan.

The best wellspring of capital is close to home investment funds and it includes forfeiting a few things to finish a few things. By so doing everything necessary is time one will have get something substantial to begin a business since I accept each business should begin little as time was not form in a day

The best source of capital for establishing of business should be from one who is ready to start up a business I believe he or she should have save some money till now that he is ready to start up a business

Exactly, when it comes to starting a business for me, it's definitely going to with the money that I have saved for the business and not like getting loans most people do.

The best source of capital to a business depends on the kind of business you are running some may depend on individual donation on other to fund their business while some will depend on their personal savings to be used for the business.

Exactly, when it comes to starting a business for me, it's definitely going to with the money that I have saved for the business and not like getting loans most people do.
Some people are always taking the risks of getting a loan to start up a business sometimes it can work out for people and sometimes it may not work out ,A situation in which it doesn't work out then the person might be at the very serious risks of going to jail.

Family and friends are the best source of capital for your business as majority of them don't ask for higher interest rate from you. the only thing you need is that you should do your best to pay back the money on time.

The best source of capital to a business is the personal savings of the entrepreneur over a period of time which he has kept in other to finance uncertainties in the future. this is because securing money from outside firm may weaken the business over time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds