Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

The best source of capital might actually depend on the type of business whether it is a small business or not. For a large business you might have to take low interest loans.
It is difficult to get low interest loans these days as a lot of them expect you to repay so much out of the initial amount you received from them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually loan seems to be the only option sometimes but I believe there are more options there you can choose to get from friends and families just ask for their help and they might be able to source you .

The most preferred source of capital would depend on if or not the business I a small one or a large one . for a large one then lo and might b the best option.

The best thing to do if you are not able to raise capital is to get like minds that you can form a partnership business with and you'll pool your resources together. I don't support borrowing for a start up business, it's risky

I hate borrowing money too when it comes to investing business. It puts the business at risk at the early stage cos you'll be hoping to make double profit, getting the loan repayment done on time and earning your own business profit too.

If you want to have the peace of mind and Concentration required to run your new business enterprise, you should try as much as possible to get your own source of funds from your own savings and avoid taking a loan for your business

Actually loan seems to be the only option sometimes but I believe there are more options there you can choose to get from friends and families just ask for their help and they might be able to source you .
Some friends and family members are not supportive at all and this makes it hard for some business owners to raise funds using this method.

If you biological parents have and you table a very promising business plan, and they want your success in life, surely they'll help you to grow the business by supporting you financially.

The best source of capital for businesses that I will surggest is the one that comes from your own saving that you have made over time for the purpose of the business and not form taking of loans
Why only one half of your savings? My take on the capital of a start up is from your savings so that there will be no strings attached. I am talking of a sole proprietorship business. For a corporation all the incorporators and board members should come up with the needed funds for capitalization.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
For a small business I think you can get your money from your family or relatives that are very rich. When you are to start a big business then there is no other way but to get loans from banks or big credit and finance companies. It depends on the bigness of the company that you are starting out.

If you biological parents have and you table a very promising business plan, and they want your success in life, surely they'll help you to grow the business by supporting you financially.
I agree with you, parents are always going to make sure they do what is essence to make their children succeed in life and so showing support for business won't be hard.

The best source of capital can be any other source but definitely not loan because you can't feel free spending the capital knowing that you are going to pay with interest someday
[automerge]1626726867[/automerge]
The best source of capital can be any other source but definitely not loan because you can't feel free spending the capital knowing that you are going to pay with interest someday

The reason why people advise against getting a loan is because getting a loan put an entrepreneur in a lot of pressure, and to grow a business takes time, so you might not even have made enough profit before the Tenure of the loan expires. If you are to get a loan then it should be preferably from family or friends.
You have said it right, like my self i see taking loan as the very last option, which i pray i would never get to that level. Loan puts you in a lot of pressure. And we dont pray for that, but what if the business does not produce profit? Or for the first six months it did not go as planned, how would you pay back the loan

You
You are your scource of you capital
As a business individual you need to borrow or look for a possible way to raise up Money in order to start up a business

I'm a kind of person that don't believed in collecting loan to start business, i rather take time to save money and when it's enough to start then i will start.

I agree with you, parents are always going to make sure they do what is essence to make their children succeed in life and so showing support for business won't be hard.
That's just it. Parents will always help their child when need be as long as the needed funds is there. They'll simply assist andet the child develop the business of his or her choice.

The business capital can come for loan or any other means. But it is highly advisable not to start a new business with loan . A new business is at infancy stage , not really making profit but the loan shark will be expecting a repayment

The business capital can come for loan or any other means. But it is highly advisable not to start a new business with loan . A new business is at infancy stage , not really making profit but the loan shark will be expecting a repayment
I have been reading many posts not only in this forum but in other forums as well about the loan to start a business. My take on the loan for the capital is that the business will suffer an early financial issue that may affect the operation of the business.

Crowd funding, as long am individual as a plan and can draft it out for people or friends and family to see then he or she can start with crowd funding to start the business.
These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds