Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

The best source of capital for your business is going to be dependent on the type of business you want . for a large business I will advise that you should go for low interest loans.

Advertisement Placeholder
These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
But that is the truth, using loan to start a business is not advisable except you are very sure the business has the potential of yield profit in short period of time. Most businesses take time to stable. Paying back loan can be tasking.

It is better to use your personal money, source from family and friends or do partnership to raise capital.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
Personally,the best way I prefer to source fund for my business is through crowdfunding or acquiring loan from friends and relatives.

Except you have another source of income, getting capital from loan to start up a business is not a bad idea, but if you don't have another paying job,start by saving small small money until its okay to set up a small business

As much as i don't recommend taking loan, I prefer you work for an organisation and save parts of your salary to start a small business in the future, also if family members can gift you some good cash to support your course, these are ways to get funds for business

Although I don't advise loaning but then one can actually loan if there's no possibilities of raising the capital from within the confines of your domicile.

We assume that an entrepreneur tried to get a loan and realize that their first round of revenue of their new business can't pay the financing on time while owing more by loan interests. The best way to get capital is through crowdfunding websites. Donors can give as little as $1 without any embarrassment because they don't know you. You have a greater reach for lots of donors if you uses those platforms.

No No No...
I would never advice anyone to start up a business with a loan.
Best to do is work, save up and start up.
I worked with an organisation for three years, saved up and started my agro business.

Try making money from Small hustles before going into your Main business.cos getting a loan isn't advisable due to risks in businesses nowadays

I think the best source of capital for business should be, getting a loan from the bank and invest in the business and you must be consistent

Family and friends to be your number one source capital for your business idea. You need to ask him on to support your business with a token. Do not get angry at those who do not give you any money.

That is right, I don't really buy the idea of getting a loan because of the pressure involved, I rather get the money from family members or friends

The best source of capital for business is grant. If you have someone who can give you enough capital to start your business there's nothing better than this

For me, the best source of capital for anyone intending to startup a business is having their own capital at hand. This is better than than going to borrow money from any bank or financial institutions

The best source of where to get a capital to start a business comes will have to come from you savings, your family members, friends, love ones or well wishers or even small scale business support

There are ways to earn money online. You can decide to choose one and stick with it for a month or two then you use the money earned to start a business. It requires a lot of dedication though.
Exactly. I have sited this point before. If you don't have money for business instead of taking loans get a job, work for someone save your money, go and start your business

The best source to me that would give you peace of mind and also drive your motivation is by using your personal savings overtime!

I think the best source of funding business capital is through ones savings. You should be able to do little things that would earn you money and form the habit of saving because I for one don't support taking loans

I still think taking a loan to start a business isn't the best move for an entrepreneur. You can raise money from. savings or from friends or family members. Even if you must take a loan, borrow from relatives and friends because they won't charge you high interest rates like most financial institutions would do.

Business capital is very important for any business to come into existence but then most times it is always hard to come up with the capital.One can get the capital through government grants or maybe through loan

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds