Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
[automerge]1637445250[/automerge]
These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
[automerge]1637445252[/automerge]
[automerge]1637445254[/automerge]
[automerge]1637445256[/automerge]
[automerge]1637445380[/automerge]
[automerge]1637445428[/automerge]

Advertisement Placeholder
The best source to me that would give you peace of mind and also drive your motivation is by using your personal savings overtime!
I think the best source of capital for businesses would be personal savings.
It gives you peace of mind and allows you concentrate fully on the business without fear.
Obtaining loans for business would cause you unrest.

[automerge]1637445380[/automerge]

[automerge]1637445428[/automerge]
Thats the real problem , immediately people realises your intention in starting a business, they will start beefing you thinking that you will go far than them , if yiu went to them to borrow money for your start up , they will start discouraging you.

It's not all sources of capital that are suitable for business. You should know which capital structure that best suits your business. So, the best source of capital for business could be micro loan, government grants or personal savings.

It is not advisable to open any form of business with loan,one can inquire capital from his family members,friends and loved ones, or one can start business with the little he has.

Taken a loan to start up a business depends on a person, I don't think is a bad idea to take a loan but for me I don't like taking a loan to Start up a business, it is good to save before going into business.

Of a truth, it's not advisable to start a business with a loaned money. It's better if you start a business with money sourced from your loved ones, friends and family members.
I would love to know what if the money from is simply not available, and you don't have any asset to sell. Your only option remains loan, are saying we shouldn't go into business by getting the loan?

I think the best source of capital is self funding - relying on a lot of other sources can lead to failure or disappointment. Nothing beats the fact that you start up, progress and keep reinvesting your profits into the business to ensure growth.

Personal funding of business should always be encouraged because that is just the best and with personal funding you can just start up and manage your business without having to worry about paying the loan you have collected.

If you do not have enough money to start up a business by yourself , then loan is one of the most surest way to get money to start a business but this may not be advisable. And you also need a collateral to secure a loan.

If you dont want your business to have issues , then starting your business with your own personal fund is the answer because most of the time starting a business with a loan can take a negative turn.

Sources of business capital includes
Personal savings
Partnership
Loan from banks
Help from family and friends
Among all the best of them is personal savings
What i have come to discover in business,especially new start ups,is that it would not be a good idea to start with loan especially from the banks,because one have not mastered the business and know how the cash flow is.

What i have come to discover in business,especially new start ups,is that it would not be a good idea to start with loan especially from the banks,because one have not mastered the business and know how the cash flow is.
I think the best source is grants from the government or philanthropist. But the most common source is the savings over a very long period of time or loans from financial institutions.

As long as loan is not advisable to start a business , its also the best way ifnyou dont have enough money to start your business , but you just need to include in your business plan on how to make sure of settling the debt earlier .
If you do not have enough money to start up a business by yourself , then loan is one of the most surest way to get money to start a business but this may not be advisable. And you also need a collateral to secure a loan.

As long as loan is not advisable to start a business , its also the best way ifnyou dont have enough money to start your business , but you just need to include in your business plan on how to make sure of settling the debt earlier .
As long as you are using a loan to start up a full business , it will definitely have a negative effect on your business. I believe with a loan the chance of having a smooth business is very low.

The best source of getting capital to start your own business is through self funding because loan at times might lead your business into trouble , and you can also do crowd funding .

Personal funding of business should always be encouraged because that is just the best and with personal funding you can just start up and manage your business without having to worry about paying the loan you have collected.
One of the the thing that can make a business mostly new startups is the issue of loans,it is not advisable to start up with borrowed funds,you will not have the rest of mind while running the business.

One of the the thing that can make a business mostly new startups is the issue of loans,it is not advisable to start up with borrowed funds,you will not have the rest of mind while running the business.
In as much as I do not also advise this , but at the same time so many people who do not have any choice than to establish a business in this manner. Some people do not have a way of having their own personal capital.

In as much as I do not also advise this , but at the same time so many people who do not have any choice than to establish a business in this manner. Some people do not have a way of having their own personal capital.
That is vwhole issue boils down to the same thing,a new start-up is not really advisable to begin the process with loan,an already existing business can go for a loan,but not a new one.

One can get capital for one's business from one's personal savings. You could work online or offline and save up some of your earnings for the purpose if starting up a new business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds