Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

Personal investment. When starting a business, your first investor should be yourself either with your own cash or with collateral on your assets.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best source of capital for your business is your personal savings or the grants that you receive from your family and friends. You can also take a loan if you have exhausted all other options.

Well I will just say if people will even borrow loan it shouldnt be from all these scams and official organizations, I always recommended family and friends
These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to sta

I think you have to do some little things to raise money for a higher capital for a big business
The best source of capital for your business should be money that you get from family and friends who are well to do but if you do not have welding family and friends then the next best step for you to get funds for your business is getting it from cooperative societies.

Actually, it is not advisable to the start a business with loan, but when you explore all options of sourcing for capital and they failed, I think the next option is taking of loan. Some of the ways of sourcing for capital are; though personal savings, through family and friends, or loan. That is my opinion.

If you do not have money to start new buisness, then you need to take a loan from a bank where you are given a loan with low interest because loan interest has a lot of effect on any business, so you should take care of it.
You can get your source of capital from the bank or from friends and family this all depends on you where you want to get your Capital from.

Yes it's not advicable to start a business with loans, because loan repayment can wreck a business with it's interest rate. You can get capital from personal savings, money from family and friends or you apply for Grant from government
Starting a business with a loan is not adviseable , the interest when repaying the loan always kills the future and the development of the business because you will be focused on paying back the debt.

Bootstrapping has been the most effective ways used by many individuals over the years. Another thing you can do is to borrow from your friends or family members.

One of the major challenges of a start up is raising capital. It is advisable to raise capital through personal savings and informal means like through family and friends and other acquittances

Getting loans come with its risks and most of us are even scared of getting one. I will prefer personal savings to set up a business as one can work without the pressure to meet a particular duration from banks.

The best source of capital for your business is friends and family. they are not going to know you they will just invest in the business and you give them return on investment as Time goes On. the next source of business capital is Angel investor but they are hard to come by.

There are numerous places businesses can get capital from such as taking of loans from banks and their business people can also take loans from their relations.

You can also search for capital from non-governmental organisation that supports a startup business. You can check the local directory in your cities to see where you can locate these organisations.

In my own idea some of the top ways to raise capital are through angel investor, venture capitalists, government grants, and small business loans. There are other methods for financing such as credit cards or invoice financing, but these should be used only if you need cash quickly and know the risks involved.

The best source of capital for businesses that I will surggest is the one that comes from your own saving that you have made over time for the purpose of the business and not form taking of loans

Seriously, no matter what anybody tells me I'm always going to prefer to save my own capital by myself to start up any kind of business that I want to stand instead of getting a loan for the business.

Due to the fact that it's not easy to get a loans to start up your business and be established i advice people to save and start up with their own capital.

I think the best source of business capital is Angel investors. this set of investors are capable of given you more than enough cash to start your business fast and grow it to profitability within shortest period of time.

Well I will just say if people will even borrow loan it shouldnt be from all these scams and official organizations, I always recommended family and friends

Well, if it happens that you are not able to generate your capital by yourself from saving or getting money from your family and friends and will it then you have the last option to go and get loan from a bank to start your business.

Well, if it happens that you are not able to generate your capital by yourself from saving or getting money from your family and friends and will it then you have the last option to go and get loan from a bank to start your business.
The best source of capital for business is from friends and family I would not advise anyone to go to the bank to get loan for business because of the high interest rate.

The best source of capital for your business is going to be which kind of business you intend creating in the first place. If it is a large business then you can also go for loans that have small interest.
[automerge]1628527906[/automerge]
The best source of capital for your business will be dependent on just how much you need. If it is an old business I would advise you to go for loans but if it is a new business then you should go for grants and support instead.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds