Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

Angel investors. They are very few but they exist, they mainly help people that are finding it difficult to fund their ideas so they provide the funds sometime at no interest loan.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way you can generate capital for your business is for you to work and get money to start up a business , it is not advisable for you to get a loan and start up a business because sometimes getting a loan is easier but the issue is paying back the loan because sometimes is always difficult.

There are several sources in which businesses can get capitals. Taking of loans is one of the sources in which businesses can get capital. Government grants is also one of those sources.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
Although it’s actually not advisable to get loan to start a business, what if the business is not successful but the only place you can raise capital for your business is by getting grant from government

loans are good but not best
i prefer raise capital from my own personal pocket
I agree with your point on loan. Taking a loan might not be the best choice for raising capital but it is not the worst. Sometimes when all other options to raise capital has failed, we will have no choice than to take up a loan from the bank or from friends and family.

The best source is always the funds you have. Even if your business fails and you lose your entire money, you will only lose your money. If you funded through a loan, you have to repay even when your bussiness failed

There are many means you could source for capital and some of them are through borrowing from friends and relations and some includes banks and many others , so many ways to borrow or source money

True using loans to start up a business is not advice able in anyway, starting up a business is not something you do overnight, by just waking up one morning and go into it. You can achieve this by making plans. Start saving, from your previous jobs take up a saving plan and work towards starting up your own business

I think the best source of capital for a business is self funding. It does not take much of a husstle to take your own money for business. Moreover, you won't owe anyone anything. This self fund could be from your savings, your income or selling something that belongs to you.

Angel investors. They are very few but they exist, they mainly help people that are finding it difficult to fund their ideas so they provide the funds sometime at no interest loan.
The problem about angel investor is that, they might not come on time when you needed them to fund your business and when they do, their terms and conditions might be to much for you to accept.

I think the best source of capital for a business is self funding. It does not take much of a husstle to take your own money for business. Moreover, you won't owe anyone anything. This self fund could be from your savings, your income or selling something that belongs to you.
Laugh, why are you saying that it will not take much work to raise money for your business especially here in Nigeria in which 60% of the whole population are struggling to survive ? It might be difficult if you're starting a reasonable business or company.

The best source of capital for starting a business is saving because if you can not be discipline and patience to save money and start any business with it then you can not be patience for the business to grow. Still there are people that consider collecting loan to start their businesses depending on the one you choose to do.

Yes it's not advicable to start a business with loans, because loan repayment can wreck a business with it's interest rate. You can get capital from personal savings, money from family and friends or you apply for Grant from government
The truth is that it is very difficult to get business grants from government or be able to get big amount of money from family and friends for used to start up a business so the most easiest way for most people to get business funds is actually by obtaining loans from Bank.

Despite the available sources of getting the capital to start up a business, i personally believed starting with your own capital is better than any one you may think of, and the best and simple way to do that is to begin to save money the moment you spot or think of the business idea as you making a plan for it save to start it up.

There are corrupt government officials who steal money meant for infrastructural development to start a business and grow it big.

Yoir best source of invome in your business has to be from your sales of the products,goods and services you sell to your customers or your cash back from your business savings.

To me I feel the best source of capital for one's business is the money the person must have saved over time and interns doing business with it

To me I feel the best source of capital for one's business is the money the person must have saved over time and interns doing business with it
I agree with you, this is actually the most reliable method of getting funds for business that I know and I never think loans are good.

The best source of capital might actually depend on the type of business whether it is a small business or not. For a large business you might have to take low interest loans.

The best source of capital for businesses that I will surggest is the one that comes from your own saving that you have made over time for the purpose of the business and not form taking of loans

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds