Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best source of capital for businesses

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
The best source of capital for your business is to save and raise the money by yourself. any money that is your own is the best for starting a business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sources of business capital includes
Personal savings
Partnership
Loan from banks
Help from family and friends
Among all the best of them is personal savings

The best source of capital for your business is through borrowing and loans from banks ,i still believe these,are medium competent of raising enough funds for your business
[automerge]1619636870[/automerge]
The best source of capital for your business is through borrowing and loans from banks ,i still believe these,are medium competent of raising enough funds for your business

If you don't have personal savings to finance the business, you should consider partnership or saving up before starting the business
This is the actual reality because as a new business it would not be wise to get a loan from a bank to go into business whose terrian you don't realy know in the actual sence, as it is considered a venture.

These days when you talk to people about opening a business, they are always quick to tell you that it isn't advisable to start business with a loan. Where else will you get capital to start?
If you have saved money for a while, I'm sure you will have at least something decent to start to your new business. It's a great way to start with peace of mind.

This is the actual reality because as a new business it would not be wise to get a loan from a bank to go into business whose terrian you don't realy know in the actual sence, as it is considered a venture.
I cant even try that because before entering into any business i would first consider and check if the business is going to be a profitable one before borrowing ,so i will not accumulate loss

I cant even try that because before entering into any business i would first consider and check if the business is going to be a profitable one before borrowing ,so i will not accumulate loss
Exactly, it's one of the biggest challenges facing all new business. If you are not careful with it, and with less knowledge about the business, you will fail.

Exactly, it's one of the biggest challenges facing all new business. If you are not careful with it, and with less knowledge about the business, you will fail.
Yesh most times you need more knowledge to start the business ,so you could get enough idea of what you are doing before you invest any money in the business

I always tell people that they can take up loan to finance their businesses provided that they have all it takes to make the business successful but if you do not have the experience and knowledge to determine the outcome of the business, it is not advisable to take a loan.

Anyone who is interested in starting up a business must be able to raise the capital for a business themselves because it is not always advisable for you to get a loan and start up a business,you can get your capital from friends or grant from any trusted government organisation. I have seen a lot of people who regretted getting a loan to start up a business. Except your hundred percent sure of that business success.

i would say your own savings + investors, loans can be taken on consideration too, but they aren't recommended due to the issues that they can come up with

For me, the best source of capital for my business would be my savings from my online earning activities. I hate doing offline jobs and since I love making money online, I really believe that I would save enough money to conduct business offline. Apart from offline business, I really wish to invest money in many online programs. So I think online money making is my best source.

I believe that the best source of capital to starting a business is the capital generated by one's self,in other not to be indebted to anyone or any financial institutions.

There are numerous sources of capital available, each with its own set of criteria and investment objectives. They are divided into two categories: debt financing, which entails borrowing money and repaying it with interest, and equity financing, which entails investing money in the company in return for a share of ownership.

Well for me though the best source of capital when starting out is still personal finance, because if you have your money yourself not even taking out loans but your personal savings I think thats a better option as there would be no interest to be paid later

Angel investors are generally individuals or groups who provide capital from their personal assets to assist you with starting your business. These types of investors are looking for startups that have good potential for earnings.

Since they are investors, you'll be expected to present them with a portfolio that is favorable. This differs from venture capitalists, who are more interested in organizations that are already doing well but need more sources of capital.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning where the best place to get capital for your business is, well i am of the opinion that apart from taking loans you can appy for government grants or seek for angel investors

The best source of capital for business is your own money as a business owner,most people go to the bank to source for loan in order to start up a business as their basic capital wow all that work and get money before starting up a business.

This would depend a lot on the type of business you will want to open. For a small business you should go about with grants and personal saving and for a huge investment then you should go for government business loans .

Of you are not advice to start up a business with a loan,I think is better to work for some time with a company and save some cash at the end of the month so you could start up your own business I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds