Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best marketing platform to advertise products

There are so many online avenues to advertise your products. Social media integration into your website is a sure way to advertise in front of millions of people. Use Facebook, Twitter and even more other social media sites. Or you can go to Google and type the keywords " free advertising in Nigeria" or "free classified advert sites"
[automerge]1612081554[/automerge]
There are so many online avenues to advertise your products. Social media integration into your website is a sure way to advertise in front of millions of people. Use Facebook, Twitter and even more other social media sites. Or you can go to Google and type the keywords " free advertising in Nigeria" or "free classified advert sites"
[automerge]1612081596[/automerge]
[automerge]1612081600[/automerge]

Advertisement Placeholder

the best marketing platform to advertise products​

Offer loyal customers an exclusive preview. ...
Use a special introductory offer. ...
Make use of Google My Business. ...
Run a social media contest. ...
Spread the word via email. ...
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...
Offer a complimentary upgrade.
[automerge]1613067637[/automerge]

the best marketing platform to advertise products​

Offer loyal customers an exclusive preview. ...
Use a special introductory offer. ...
Make use of Google My Business. ...
Run a social media contest. ...
Spread the word via email. ...
Write a blog post. ...
Host an event. ...
Offer a complimentary upgrade.

Depends on what kind of products you want to advertise and who are you potential customers. If you want to market baby boomers, try facebook and Tiwtter, if you want to market to Gen Z, choose snapchat or instagram.

Personally the best market to advertise your product is Facebook. You could also try jumia, Jiji, Instagram and Twitter. There you will get your desired target audience.

You can benefit from any marketing platforms provided you have targeted your ad to the proper audience, or the people who are actually buying your product.

Various platforms have their unique features and reach but for a first timer, I'll suggest that you go for Facebook ads. There's a lot of users and if you target your ads properly, you're sure to get sales or the requisite traffic.

Nowadays Facebook will be the great platform for advertising. However depends on your country people. I mean find out which social site's are popular in your country.
One thing that is making it going for facebook is the large audience on its platform.The leverage is too much,being that if you know how to target you audience very well,you will definitelly get good returns.

Instangram is best in my opinion because it has good theme , it is easier to navigate and most people sees instangram as marketing tool and Facebook are seen as social media tool
That's true. But We targets the online plartform with good audience,and I think Facebook is the best because Facebook is one of the online plartform with high community with active users.

Well, to me, there is no single platform, which can be recommended as the best but I can say, the social media platforms such as the Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and WhatsApp are the best, this is because alot of people have been involved over the years.

I'm searching for the platform to market my products and services and converts accordingly without wasting my ads money
It depends on what you plan on the kind of services you want to offer though. What are your services if I might ask? And what products are you into.

The best place is the place where you can find a lot of your targeted audience. If you have majority of them Facebook then that social Media platform is the best for you to advertise your product and services. If they always do a Google search then you need to advertise your product on Google AdWords.

You will have to test various platforms and settle with the one where you get a lot of ROIs. For some people advertising on Google is good, where as for some people advertising on facebook is better.

In my opinion, the best marketing platforms are social media platforms. A lot of people have social media accounts so it is very possible your patronage rate will be high.

There are so many platforms one can advertise products and or services online. I know of Facebook, twitter, telegram, whatsapp, and even forums. Personally, I have used Facebook and whatsapp mostly for advertising.

Nowadays, Facebook will be a fantastic advertising platform. However, it is dependent on the people in your nation. Find out which social media sites are the most popular in your nation.

If I have to choose one platform, I will choose facebook. However, in order to benefit from facebook marketing you need a large following. You also need to run facebook ads. In my experience, facebook ads convert better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds