Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best marketing platform to advertise products

Social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest are 3 of the best ways to promote products online. Next, let's look at Google ad network to see the best ways to promote products online and make sales with their platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm searching for the platform to market my products and services and converts accordingly without wasting my ads money
I think that now a days Instagram is getting great attention. I felt that it is becoming a advertisement platform. Mostly people come here to to know about the products. I am also using Instagram to make an order about any my household thing. .In addition, Facebook is used a lot and people follow Facebook and get help to buy and sell things.

Twitter or facebook can help with that, but Facebook is preferably with a large audience.
It also depends on what you're selling, you need to know you target audience and Facebook can help with that, it shows your products to people who has similar interest for it.

It depends on your country and type of audience really. But I think Facebook beats all the odds. Facebook is the number 1 site to go to get audience of different types and regions. All you need to do is create a Facebook group or page

I think it would be a great choice if you proceed with social media platforms. Most of the people pay a visit of these sites, scrolling all day, hence a lot of people would see the ads, making it effective. I also think that it is cheaper compared to other form of marketing platforms.

I'm searching for the platform to market my products and services and converts accordingly without wasting my ads money
It depends on what you're really out to achieve. Take for instance, Facebook is a platform used by many people and it can as well be a great platform for marketing your product or services. Make your survey and strategies how to go about marketing what you have to offer. You can use your Facebook account or create a page for the purpose of marketing your product.

Facebook and Instagram still tops the chart, Instagram because it makes it so easy to display your wares.and Facebook has the most people on it's platform so it is a great place to readh potential customers.

If you want to make advertising online then there are many social media platforms where you can advertise your products like Facebook, instagram, twitter and telegram or having your own website. As there is huge traffic on socail media accounts.

Depending on the volume of customers you want and also the volume of the message and your target market.
If your target market are old people, then social media might be a bad idea. Directing advertising, newspaper, etc can be used for such category of people.
Also, when the message is targeted at youths, then social media is the best to use.

Well it depends in your country and product, but never the less I think it a social media platform, and the social media is TWITTER, this is because of it retweet function, if people are re tweeting tweet, this will allow your advert to go a long way than you could ever imagine

Instagram remains the best because of its wide outreach. Whatever the product, Instagram will push it far and wide and the right people will reach out to you. These are high Calibre people with good money.

If you are aiming for free ads then use social media for posting your advertisements in a subtle way. But if you mean paid ads then I would go for Facebook Ads. It has a cute style of advertising where your advertisement would be posted with a line at the top that says the ad was "liked" by some of your friends. Isn't that false advertising? But it is being done and many believe that the paid ad was liked by their friend so they would click on the ad just to know about it.

It depends on the kind of products or service you're trying show case online. For instance,if you're into fashion and modeling the best platform is IG. If you're into mini products or services ,you can either use Facebook or Twitter to promote your products or services.

I think this actually depends on your country of existence if you're in Africa there are lots of ways you can advertise your goods and services by using of radio station, these are two main target audience who do not have good access to internet and using of billboard also can meet target audience who do not have access to internet,using of social media is the most effective way if the environment you are staying has access to the internet and good communication network

If you want a good advertisement you'll definitely waste some amount of money I will not call it waste though because it's for your own benefit. The social media platform is the best now and it's the trending platform to advertise.

It can be tested by your country depending on who likes the audience in your country because you will have your own experience. If you don't know about it then you can ask your friend. The work done will be targeted by your country. This is the best way you can experience from your own country that people are more interested in it.

For me it is amazon anytime any day. Amazon has the advantage of providing a wide range of audience from different parts of the globe. In Nigeria we also have one known as Jumia. As a Nigerian i used jumia to order goods because it is Nigerian based and charges based on transport are very minimal. Though products on amazon are slightly cheaper. Amazon still remains the best. You can't really compare.

Best marketing advertising of the amazone market is very large market in the world . on line good selling and good product of the market some thing is very suitable price of the good deling of the customber and suitable price of the market .

So many platform convert, but it depends on your budget and the audience you are targeting.. From my experience, Facebook convert very well, only if you know how to target and re-target using their platform, Google search also convert, Google deal highest bidding. YouTube is one of the best too. Bing etc..

You have to consider your tsrhet audience and the products too. These will determine the best platform to use. But the unuveersl platform that u think is suitable for all businesses is Facebook because of its large audience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds