Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best marketing platform to advertise products

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I'm searching for the platform to market my products and services and converts accordingly without wasting my ads money

Advertisement Placeholder
Depending on your country and target audience I suppose. I advice you do a market research to know your where your customers live online.

Advertise your product without wasting your money is little hard for you. There is a way, that is make your advertise by your own. Use your local recourse, tools and services which help you in promotion. In your advertising posting promotion provide relevant information clearly.

I'm searching for the platform to market my products and services and converts accordingly without wasting my ads money
Almost all social media platforms are cool for advertising, but depend on your target audience and the product you want to advertise

Look for advertising network in your location, to help you advertise your products to potential buyers online, so you market your goods/products fast and make recurring profit.

Let me assume you are a Nigerian.

The best social network to find most people here is Facebook, followed by Instagram. That's because of their simplicity.

But it also depends on what exactly you want to advertise. Before even placing the ad, you MUST know where your target audience is.

What format they love to consume things online, what message will resonate with them.

I definitely think instagram is a great platform, with good advertising that is eye-catching and engaging, many people will look for the information about the product you are offering

So far Instagram looks best, as it gives you the leverage of posting both pictures and videos about your product and the use of hashtags can also help you reach a large number of people even without paying for ads.

I think Twitter is one the best platform where you can advertise your your products because you can reach a large number of people and more also it saves data

Nowadays Facebook will be the great platform for advertising. However depends on your country people. I mean find out which social site's are popular in your country.

It is better to promote your product on Facebook than marketing platforms. Field marketing platforms can give you traffic but this traffic is not suerty that do a product will be sold.

In my opinion i think Facebook I the right platform depending on ur products because your when u post to the news feeds you generate a lot of audience

Instangram is best in my opinion because it has good theme , it is easier to navigate and most people sees instangram as marketing tool and Facebook are seen as social media tool

If I have to choose one platform, I will choose facebook. However, in order to benefit from facebook marketing you need a large following. You also need to run facebook ads. In my experience, facebook ads convert better.

There are several websites which you can use to promote or advertise your business.
But I always recommend to use social media as it have great influence and potential for promotion and development of business.

Well i can suggest to you to advertise online, through blogs and other social media. For me I think Instagram is a good social media platform to advertise your products , they just have to be capturing to your potential customers.

I think facebook is the best platform to advertise products. With facebook paid advertising all you need to do is create an ad account and target the specific audience you want your ad to appear for. Facebook paid advertising is designed to help you reach hundreds of potential buyers for your products.

I personally think facebook, youtube and instagram, i have seen a lot of ads about products on both, sponsored ads and marketplace, same on youtube ads and youtubers promoting them when reviewing them

Make use of all the social media platforms available. Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Twitter, telegram etc. However, for best patronage, keep in mind that social media advertisement may not be enough. I suggest you still explore other options, though they may cost you some money but it will be worth it.

Facebook remain a very good option when it comes to online advertisements, you can always run a Facebook sponsored ad through your Facebook page and targeting a wide range of people who are most likely to engage with your advert as far as your products or services are quality

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds