Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice someone can give me before investing in the share market?

The number one thing which you can do is for to seek and ask from an help from a mentor that is someone who has already been into the business.
Some company has stock brokers and share brokers which they can use for their business so anyone who who want to buy shares need a share broker.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best advice I will give to you though I'm inexperienced in this aspect is that you should try to do research about the share and acquire more knowledge and skills on how to go about it and how to earn from it too.

in my opinion, Do not asking in inexperienced person. Investment and trading requires a lot of learning. You spent most years in your studies to learn a skill. Trading is a skill and it will take time for you to master it. in addition The first thing you must learn, is not what to “do” but how to think.

You must be aware of the risk that is been involve here and most importantly you need to have a good stock broker and share adviceser they are the very set of people that will tell you how the business and share market should be going

Well everyone has his own ways of giving advice. Personally I will advise you to go get some knowledge if you dont have and If you do, I will encourage you o
to makes proper used of the skills you have acquired to be successful.
Actually it won't be quite appropriate to invest in to share market most especially when you dont have the knowledge required. I will advise anyone to first have knowledge before investing.

Last edited:
Having knowledge and skills regards the market which you want to buy the share or company is very important you can also seek help from professional and also read some newspepper where market statistic is been advertise

Anyone thinking of investing in the stock market should take some time to educate themselves about how the market works and what factors can affect stock prices. They should also have a clear idea of their investment goals and how much risk they are willing to take on.

Once you have a solid understanding of the basics, it is important to stay up to date on current market conditions and news that could impact the stocks you are considering buying. Doing your own research, rather than relying on tips from friends or family, is also crucial. Ultimately, the best advice for anyone thinking of investing in the stock market is to take their time, do their homework, and stay informed.

Buying of stock in the share market required that you have some money and someone that can advice you on how the financial market work,
It is clear that when you invest in share check often to see that you monitor the shares progress

Buying of stock in the share market required that you have some money and someone that can advice you on how the financial market work,
It is clear that when you invest in share check often to see that you monitor the shares progress
of course there is no one you can be able to buy stock and shares if you do not have the money for that. Having money is a prerequisite to investing in the stock market. Being financially woke is also another important thing.

Actually to invest in shares market, there is a great needs for money and the an advise from someone who is good in the business. the advise given can only be more effective when you have little knowledge about how the market moves.

Actually to invest in shares market, there is a great needs for money and the an advise from someone who is good in the business. the advise given can only be more effective when you have little knowledge about how the market moves.
If you dont know much about the share market never try to invest you will loss along the way so I think if you want to buy share or invest in the share market then you need to seek for advice and clear opinion from people that have been buying the share from that same financial instittion in the pass

Draw a personal business roadmap, before you make any investing decision, sit down and take an honest look at your entire financial situation -- especially if you’ve never made a financial plan before.
Honestly you delivered a good advice, before investing any kind of market stock
or crypto, surely once think about our financial conditions, is it really we afford the lost if we gets loss, make sure we face all conditions in market, then take entry in market.

Actually before investing in anything online either stocks, cryptocurrency, forex trading etc knowledge is very important and yiu should always
so consider your financial status so you will not run broke when things goes wrong.

of course there is no one you can be able to buy stock and shares if you do not have the money for that. Having money is a prerequisite to investing in the stock market. Being financially woke is also another important thing.

When it comes to investing in the stock market, the very first advice I could give is to invest in reputable stocks. Moreover, a person should never invest a really large sum of cash.

I don't know your experience on the share and stock market , but before investing you should do well to research and get to know the mistake of many people investing in this market so you can choose to avoid some of the mistakes they have done . This is very important for your own progress

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds