Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice someone can give me before investing in the share market?

The best advice that one could give in this situation is to get mentorship program in the stocks and that is probably the best thing to do around the stocks investment.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best advice that one could give in this situation is to get mentorship program in the stocks and that is probably the best thing to do around the stocks investment.
Mentorship is good but not everyone is willing to offer you their time for free this days, you can just get a paid program where you can learn more about the stock market. Then when you have gained some knowledge you can approach someone for mentorship.

You will need a mentorship advice in this area and it is very important that you study it very well before you put your money on it. Is exactly what is obtainable in the stocks market.

It is very important that you should do research about the different kind of brokers before you are going to invest your money. There are some of them that charge a higher amount of fees that you are left with almost nothing.

It is very important that you should do research about the different kind of brokers before you are going to invest your money. There are some of them that charge a higher amount of fees that you are left with almost nothing.
That's so correct , as an investor in shares you should just invest your funds into any kind of broker you should always endeavor to make research so you don't put money into a frivolous platform.

You will need to consult the broker to be able to help you in this regard. The knowledge that the broker has in the niche is very important to help you provide a good decision in your quest to making money on stocks.
If if you are investing in the share market the knowledge of the stockbroker is needed in this regard so as not to fall victim of a long lines of a wrong buy or sell order.

Last edited:
I don't really have an idea of the share market like I do with cryptocurrency , but whatever the case may be , if it is a volatile market it is always very important to understand that investing what you can afford to lose is the best policy.

The best advice I can give anyone who wants to invest in the shares market as a newbie is to gather enough knowledge concerning what he or she is planning to invest in full stop after gathering the knowledge the person has to have a mentor that will guide the person full stop in addition the person should not invest more than he is able to lose.

The best advice that you can get from stock market is from the stock broker. We will have to consult a stockbroker if you are a novice is in the stock market.
I didn't know there's a broker for this. Only know there is a forex broker and exchanges for cryptocurrency. I have never imagine how people are investing in stocks. Lolz.

making investment is very good because if you study the market well you can probably make some good amount of profit. The best advice I can give you is to invest the amount of money you can easily let go because nothing is 100% certain as far as investment is concerned.

You should not just be investing in something blindly boat you should ensure that you have read and have gained a lot of knowledge about prospects and the risk involved in it.

The one and only advice I can give to someone who want to invest on share is to first settle down and study about shares, knowing the up and downs, so that he will not fall victim of people that like doing ' try and error style in investment and business'.

Well every one should make research on anything he or she intends to do,no matter what benefit is rapoed on the business,so it is important to know the in and out of the business

I can advise the person to study the business or whatever before going into so that the person can understand business, because is very important before going into business you must have knowledge about it.

All volatile market investors must be able to know how to invest in the right project because this determines the success of most investors

Before buying shares from a company, it is really adviceable to know the details information about such company that is there good and bad and still ask people that knows about the company very well before deciding to buy.

Share market is a very volatile market that need a lot of knowledge. Before you could invest in such a venture, try as much as possible to consult or seek the services of a a renowned and registered broker.

For a start it will still be advisable to follow some expeet and also allow the person to guide you through on how to get started you shouldn't be so eager to make profit but you have to learn from your experience.

We have a lot of business that failed people. Before investing a business or share business with someone,we need to make a good enquiry from business oriented people.
that is very essential,because for you to invest in a company share you will need to know the board and those managing the organisation,their capacity and the history of their performance on the job,then also the performance of the company over time is very important.

Yes I will also advice that you get a mentorship as well or stock broker or share broker or whatever its been call,
they will guide you prepare you and give you advice on how the market is going.
I also think that you can invest with what market or firm you know something about

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds