Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What advice would you give a 22-year-old who is considering investing in the stock market?

My advice for a 22 years old considering to invest in stock market is that you should not see your age as a barrier, and you should watch YouTube videos to be a master of what you are going for, and you should look for someone to mentor you.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a young man or a woman of 22 years, I suggest you to invest in penny stock. Penny stock means low priced stocks that have high chances of becoming very big, You can try investing through webull

If you are a young man or a woman of 22 years, I suggest you to invest in penny stock. Penny stock means low priced stocks that have high chances of becoming very big, You can try investing through webull
A lot of people may not really have a better understanding of stock investment but probably because cryptocurrency is the most popular , that is just the reason I always advise people to invest in cryptocurrency alone that they are likely to understand better.

Given advice to someone concerning any particular form of business, depends on the individual knowledge about a particular business and interests on how to run the business effectively. I will encourage him to put more effort on his dreams.

If you can be able to have money to invest in that is the best decision in your life because you will really enjoy the best of it, proper research is extremely important, without good understanding you have to get in touch with expert.
It's not just enough to have money to invest, you will need guidance from an expert as you have stated but that still does bit say you won't loose funds because it's from loosing you learn and build your own trading strategy

Firstly I would say invest with what you can afford to lose and not just go into investing because everyone is doing it, proper research should be done too prior to any form of investment in the stock market

It's not just enough to have money to invest, you will need guidance from an expert as you have stated but that still does bit say you won't loose funds because it's from loosing you learn and build your own trading strategy
People do not really lose money in cryptocurrency investment, as of now there is a serious depreciation in the price of all cryptocurrency and those people who invested earlier are the ones that making losing, there is still a high possibility of increased only when you do not sell out your coins.

People do not really lose money in cryptocurrency investment, as of now there is a serious depreciation in the price of all cryptocurrency and those people who invested earlier are the ones that making losing, there is still a high possibility of increased only when you do not sell out your coins.
That's correct, one cannot loose in crypto currency except one decides to sell the value of those coins. So, it's better to remain patient as crypto is about bull and bear and when it drops in bear, it would rise back.

That's correct, one cannot loose in crypto currency except one decides to sell the value of those coins. So, it's better to remain patient as crypto is about bull and bear and when it drops in bear, it would rise back.
That is what I am doing , I don't sell out my cryptocurrency un, even when the market now is now bearish I still will not be able to sell my cryptocurrency because I don't just want to lose out , you might even sell it out now and the price started increasing.

The best advice I can give anyone who wishes to invest in any form of business, is to be courageous and also seek better knowledge concerning such business which he want to invest.

That is what I am doing , I don't sell out my cryptocurrency un, even when the market now is now bearish I still will not be able to sell my cryptocurrency because I don't just want to lose out , you might even sell it out now and the price started increasing.
I use a different strategy though. I sell my coins during the bullish season when there is an all time high and then buy when the markets dip or wait for the market to start recovering.

Firstly, get almost all the firsthand information you need to know about the stock market and its workings - don't ever jump in unprepared or with little knowledge.
Another thing which is the most important advice - learn risk management, know how to manage your money else you wouldn't grow it in any way.

That's good to know. A 22 years old considering to invest is a good thing to know. The earlier you know financial management, the better it is. M ost people might not know this in time.
One good thing about investment is that you don't really have to struggle with it once it is actually going in the right direction where you are making profit irrespective of your age.

I use a different strategy though. I sell my coins during the bullish season when there is an all time high and then buy when the markets dip or wait for the market to start recovering.
How will you even be able to do this , I mean how will you even be able to know the bullish period is over ? that is how you can sell out your cryptocurrency and the market keep on increasing , in this case what will you do ?

The age is well above 18 years and it's good if a 22 year old started making money at such early age. My advice is that he /she should get the required knowledge around stocks before investing.

Well, before I could offer him any advice, the question I will love to ask him, is if he has some good knowledge about the what he want to invest into. If not, knowledge about a business is very important.

Before going into any venture be it business, investment plan, or the stock market it would be wise to first undergo various course or training exercises to properly equip you on the prerequisites of investing or starting any trade .

Just make sure you buy shares in the correct companies that are duly recognised out there. We have got so many of them that are scamming people with no hope.

My advice is that you should know that there is a lot of opportunities in the stock market but ultimately it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You should always take your time in researching about prospects before putting your hard-earned money into it.

Try as much as possible to get people who are already into it so that they will serve as a mentor to you. This goes a long way in making sure that you do not do mistakes that would ordinarily have been avoided.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds