Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice someone can give me before investing in the share market?

In whatever you are investing on, such must be well verify and research on before proceeding to make your investment to avoid the potential risks of losing, most times the country you are staying really matters because in some cases the possibility of Investment failure is likely to be higher in some countries... You have to also know its future potential.

Advertisement Placeholder
To invest in a very sensitive industry like the stock, you will need the services of professionals in the field and it is equally important to have the relevant knowledge around the stock exchange.

You just have to get the relevant knowledge around shares and also try to get advice from the expert in the field. Most importantly, before you make financial decisions, consult your broker.

Apart from the fact that you should not enter with little information, you should also establish and stick to a trading plan, and most importantly, learn risk management.

To invest in the market, you need to know a broker, brokerage firm etc all of which would have fees and charges before your investment is credited, why not try crypto where you can buy directly and trade

I will advice some one that wants to buy shares to consider the price of the '' buy'' with the ''sell'' price so that he will know what he will gain in coming time.

The best strategy to make money with stock and share is to do the opposite of what people are doing in the market. You buy when other people are selling and you said when other people are buying.

I don't really know much about share market but I believe all these things need understanding and proper studying of the market, when you have the required knowledge and you are confident to invest alone then you may give it a try but first invest what you can afford to lose

Don't jump into stocks because it seems like everyone is doing it also always invest with what you can afford to lose, before investment too make proper and extensive research on where one is putting ones funds

The best advice incandescent offer is to have the knowledge about the market, the company which is involved in other to know how to carry on with your investment.
The best advice that can be given to anyone concerning business, is to seek first knowledge, that's to have better knowledge about the business before investing.

Last edited:
Asides the fact that you shouldn't jump in with little knowledge, you also need to develop and stick to a trading strategy and more importantly, learn risk management; that's very very important.

We have a lot of business that failed people. Before investing a business or share business with someone,we need to make a good enquiry from business oriented people.
I will always tell anyone that if you don't have the knowledge of how the share market works it is very important that you keep your money in your bank account to avoid losing it.

The best advice i can give someone in investing in stock markets or any other business, is to seek knowledge about that particular business if he is capable of coping with the terms and conditions that will make him successful.

The only advice I can give out to people is that anything you are investing on proper understanding is needed first before you can even think of making profit with any investment you are going into , this will guide you in many situations to invest wisely.

My advice is that the person she always investigate about the share of the company they want to buy. It is good to always make a little research before you invest your money. And you should always invest for long-term and this is how to make profit with stock market.

The best form of advise I can ever give someone going into any form of business or investment, is to have knowledge about the business which will helped and guide you through the success of your investment.

Well, it is really thoughtful of you to ask because it would be really disastrous that before you venture into any Investment you didn't take out time to make out proper research. It would do you great good to get such ideas and information from experts in that field who can tutor on you on how to identify a good share investment.

Before I could offer someone any business idea, the first question is will ask, is hoe much did he knows about the business. There are people who have never for once goes into business and they dont know anything about business so it will be very difficult for them.

Shares is profitable if you follow the right steps and process, when going into investing into shares don't rush into it without having adequate knowledge and also consulting experience hands or services to help and guide you through the process

Take time to study or learn about the rudiments of the business.
Ask questions before buying any shares, ensure that it has the potential to yield profits.
Do not rush into the business, it is risky to do so.
You are very correct for the comments that you have made and so many people rush into doing the business that they knew nothing about. It also very important to always ask questions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds