Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best advice someone can give me before investing in the share market?

sharonpedrosa

Recognized member
Credits
My advice is this; Do not jump in inexperienced. I lost a lot when I started investing on my own even after reading a lot online, the knowledge was there but the experience was lacking. It’s best you Employ the services of a professional. I employed the services of Laura Daly Ryan, she is a broker who doubled as an investment adviser. She handles all that pertains to my investments/trades and yeah, it has always been a win. You can look her up on google, she is well known.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very important to acquire knowledge about stock trading and investment before you can decide to get started. You need to know the fundamental about the market and how to select she has that will bring you more money.

We have a lot of business that failed people. Before investing a business or share business with someone,we need to make a good enquiry from business oriented people.

I have been studying the stocks for years already and I was still quite scared to buy stocks. With a stroke of luck I received a grant of stocks last November and fortunately they are shares of a blue chip stock. My investment is in safe hands although I admit that the profit is minimal.

The best advice is invest in IPO. When you buy shares during the IPO, you will get the share for a cheap price. When the IPO closes, the same share will be selling for higher price in the secondary market.

Asides the fact that you shouldn't jump in with little knowledge, you also need to develop and stick to a trading strategy and more importantly, learn risk management; that's very very important.

Even though I am not into shares at the moment, but I do know that it is possible for one to cash out big time investing in shares. But one must be sure to get all the necessary training needed before going into the shares market to avoid rushing in and rushing out due to lost of funds.

Asides the fact that you shouldn't jump in with little knowledge, you also need to develop and stick to a trading strategy and more importantly, learn risk management; that's very very important.
The best advise i can get from someone or that i can give to someone who's going into share market is that he or she should not rush into the market and that he should study the market before jumping into investment,

I think, the best form of advise someone can offer or give you, is to what extent is the knowledge you have about that particular form of business investment you wished. Because the knowledge will helped you in both financial and personal management.

The best advice I would give to anyone going into any from of investment for the first time is to make sure they understand what they are going into.ost persons go into Investments with only the advantages in mind, they fail to also consider the disadvantages as well. Another very important advice is to make sure they invest in what they are okay with loosing.

My advice for you is that you should gain adequate knowledge before investing into share and bear it at the back of your mind that you may make profit and you may also lose.

Before buying shares, try to do your due diligence and make sure that the company or organization is really worth it. Also do some research to see how much reputation that they have got.

Experience is indeed a best teacher; this is why you need to find experienced ones in helping to invest in share market.
Share market needs information from a liable source.

Wow! Thanks for this information shared with us. It's a very pertinent discussion. I have heard alot about Laura Daly Ryan as a good broker. The place you differentiate knowledge from experience amazed me most.

If you are investing in the share market, try buying primary share. Primary shares are the shares released when a company gets listed on the stock for the first time, primary shares are cheaper than secondary shares

Draw a personal business roadmap, before you make any investing decision, sit down and take an honest look at your entire financial situation -- especially if you’ve never made a financial plan before.

Draw a personal business roadmap, before you make any investing decision, sit down and take an honest look at your entire financial situation -- especially if you’ve never made a financial plan before.
From your experience so far, what are those things that you believe must be included in one's financial plan? I believe sharing would help me when I decide to take that path soon.

I think it is important to have an I sea of the market, make sure what you are investing is something you can afford to lose and also make sure you make the right decisions and don't be too greedy.

My advice is this; Do not jump in inexperienced. I lost a lot when I started investing on my own even after reading a lot online, the knowledge was there but the experience was lacking. It’s best you Employ the services of a professional. I employed the services of Laura Daly Ryan, she is a broker who doubled as an investment adviser. She handles all that pertains to my investments/trades and yeah, it has always been a win. You can look her up on google, she is well known.
Before investing in any share or buying stocks, get to ask questions, let the experts in that field put you through the nitty gritties of the stock market. Get to know the potentials of the company you're investing in.

Take time to study or learn about the rudiments of the business.
Ask questions before buying any shares, ensure that it has the potential to yield profits.
Do not rush into the business, it is risky to do so.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds