Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is target audience and how do you define and get them?

Target audience can be explained by,the majority of people who you produce and render your products and services to,i sometimes call it,my main customers who are always in need of that particular product. I believe most of the targeted audience are gotten at the beginning of your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

HERE'S A SIMPLE WAY TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET MARKET;
Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
They are simply the category of people, individuals, gender, etc whom you want to see the content of your adverts as you have rightly set while running through Adverts

Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
I believe strongly that, target audience are those customers or clients that really need your products or services that you render, and locating them.

There is a slight difference between audience and target audience,if you market a given product,you are articulated to a given set of people.

In business your target audience should come from who you are producing for. For instance if you are producing a large amount of very tiny small size close then your target audience should be baby's and little children. That is how it works.

Concerning your question on who your target audience are and how you can define who they are, I have to say that, first of all look at your products and look at the customers you have currently, what do they have in common that makes them buy

Target audience is targeting specific type of people that you think that will be best for your business. It is very important to target the right audience. You may have followers on social media but if they are not your real audience, it will be hard for you to sell your products to them

If I must say,you really do a great job by posting this here,I hope all business owners could see this and work on their self base in how they think about their target of market.

Your target audience are the most important aspect of your business or campaign. You should also learn to classify them based on their demographic qualities, their social status, online behavior and their special needs for your business.

To me my targeted audience are those who are interested in my business and have the money to purchase it. Some target audience are sometimes confuse on what they want, so you have to go extra mile to persuade them to buy what you sell.

Before you start business or start producing a product, it's very important and imperative to identify your target audience/customers. Who are going to be purchasing your product. Are they adult?, Are they kids?, Are they make it female? Or every body?.
Your target audience is the people who your product meant for, the best way to get to them is to know what they want and how they want it, when you have make verification and good investigation on this then you can carry on with your production to meet their needs.

Your target audience should be well research and targeted,so as to get a desired result.You have to know heir likes and habits,and also you cen add their age range and values as a tool to help you get a proper seach.

Target audience are the people who you want to market your product to or the people who are interested in your product. It is therefore good to know target audience in order to make sales in terms of marketing.

Target audience is targeting specific type of people that you think that will be best for your business. It is very important to target the right audience. You may have followers on social media but if they are not your real audience, it will be hard for you to sell your products to them
There are many accurate publications, but I like your publication because you express yourself with property and experience. Since what you describe is correct, marketing must be directed to a specific audience, in this way the objective will be reached.

Your potential customers or clients are simply a set of individuals you hope to provide a service or product for. It's the only way I know.

Target audience can be explained by,the majority of people who you produce and render your products and services to,i sometimes call it,my main customers who are always in need of that particular product. I believe most of the targeted audience are gotten at the beginning of your business.
Indeed the target audience are your main customer. They are the ones that would avail of your services or would buy your products. The constitute the so called market base. It is not good to promote the business to people who are not prospective buyers. That is just a waste of your time.

Target audience are the people who you want to market your product to or the people who are interested in your product. It is therefore good to know target audience in order to make sales in terms of marketing.
I quite agree with you,they are your intending and prospective customers for your services and product.I remember when we were doing our promotion and awareness on line,we make use of ad manager from facebook,and we have to define our intending target audience,and it was actually what we got,it was a huge success.

I'll simply say target market are those people that are hungry or starving for a solution to a need. That way you have a ready market that will be willing to pay for what you have. That's why market survey is an important part in mapping out a business. It'll help you be more specific

Targeted audience of people that might be interested in the type of services you are willing to offer, you can get them in social media by running an advertisement based on your area of expert.

A target audience siting Facebook as an example, are audience that you aim your business or traffic to because other audience doesn't need the product at anytime or season....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds