Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is target audience and how do you define and get them?

For easier understanding, l think the first thing that comes to your mind when seeking for business ideas, is the problem your product or services will solve in your immediate community. Out of that problem, you should be able to detect those who suffer from the stated problem most and who will benefit more from your solution. For instance, if l decide to go into the production of instant cereals, in a way to solve the issue of infant hunger and malnutrition, my target audience becomes infant and children between the ages of 0-10 or thereabouts. They are the ones to benefit from my product.

Advertisement Placeholder
Target audience are group of people whose problems or issues can be solved with your products. I do sell women's perfume and women specifically are my target audience!

Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

HERE'S A SIMPLE WAY TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET MARKET;
Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
The first thing you need to have in mind before starting up a business is your target audience then you strategize how to get to them, the approach to get to them differs because of personality and the type of business you do

A target audience is a particular section or group of people at which an advertisement of a particular product is aimed at. It is the specific group of people that you would want to see your ad or patronize your business.

Target audience is actually very important and beneficial but one has to know the kind of people he is she has has customers and the kind of products they like and the products you are into

Target audience are those type of people that makes use of your services/products. For instance, You can't sell an idea of 'family planning' to children. Your target audience is those who matters to your business and you can get these set of people from the location where they are easily found, that is why geographical factor is necessary in business plan. You can't sell stationeries anywhere other than schools and sometimes church depending on what makes up your stationeries.

Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

HERE'S A SIMPLE WAY TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET MARKET;
Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
A target audience refers to a set of people your business is designed to meet their needs.
These are people who would place demands on your products or services the most.
Your target market can be women if you are into pad production or marketing; it could be babies if you are into pampers marketing.

You can choose to exclude target audiences from some of your ads and let Facebook do it for you. However, as you mentioned, the target audience is crucial. If you choose to use the target audience option, make sure to choose those who enjoy online shopping and also enjoy bags, shoes, or whatever you want to sell.
[automerge]1638986686[/automerge]
Before starting any business, and I repeat, before starting any business, one must first identify one's target audience...for example, if you want to start making or producing books, your target market should be schools, not food canteens, football enthusiasts, or the like...

This is a simple way on how to find a target audience. Another way to do this is just to find a forum and also look for section where they discuss most about your products and services, with this it will be easy and possible for you to make sales and earn money.
When you clearly know who your business products and services are meant for, it's going to be very easy for you to identify and target them for easy sales.

Target audience are group of people who really need your products. And there are different places to discover them. Give me belong to a certain group on Facebook. Your target audience maybe subscribers of a YouTube channel.

A target audience are the kind of people a product or service is meant for or advertised to.
For instance, if I want to market and sell a weight loss product I will probably target fat people, I cannot go advertising a weight loss product to a slim person.
Target audience is very important in business, you cannot advertise successfully without knowing who to advertise to.

Proper sensitization and mobilization are agent of knowing a business properly,this are awareness strategies in getting your audience attached or know what you're doing.

Your target audience refers to the specific group of consumers most likely to want your product or service, and therefore, the group of people who should see your ad campaigns. Target audience may be dictated by age, gender, income, location, interests or a myriad of other factors.

We all start a business to solve a problem, the problem is aimed to be solved for people who need a solution, those people are the target audience. The target audience is the person's for whom the business intends to solve a problem for or producing goods for them.

In addition to the points you have illustrated ,you should be able to know the product you are offering a d the type of persons that will be in need of such product , devise how to get it to them at their comfort , and find something that will make them attracted to the product or services.
Every business that offer a particular product and services have those their product and services are made for and day and was that are regarded as the target audience of the business.

Your target audience always depends on what products or service that you offer. How to get them is to make a quality products and services. By word of mouth from your satisfied customer will do the advertisement.

Target audiences are people that are interested in the type of products or services you have to offer. Normally they are everywhere and they can be gotten through advertisement with different advertising network.

A target audience in my own opinion is the group of people you will like to get as your customers in a particular area and doing a normal advertisement of your product or free tasting can our them to your side,

Companies who produce toys, their target audience are the children, others that produce cars their target audience are adults. Some companies target audience cross beyond boards and boundaries, they produce products that both children, men, women, old and young make use of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds