Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is target audience and how do you define and get them?

A target market is the group of people who your product or services are designed to serve .A target market could be kids , teenagers or undergraduates or nursing mothers.Knowing your target niche from the set go helps in channelingyour marketing skills and resources in the right direction to achieve maximum result.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your target audience are the end users of your products or services, they are actually your potential customers. They are also your prospective customers or specific group of people you want to reach from your advertising medium. For instance, if I want to market and sell a weight loss product I will probably target fat people, I cannot go advertising a weight loss product to a slim person.

A target audience is the specific group of people you want to reach with your service, product and business. They are the people who are most likely to be interested in your content. They are likely united by some characteristics like demographics and behaviours
[automerge]1611309919[/automerge]
A target audience is the specific group of people you want to reach with your service, product and business. They are the people who are most likely to be interested in your content. They are likely united by some characteristics like demographics and behaviours

target audience are the unique set of people that meet your requirements of a particular standard in which you are willing to disseminate quality information .the target audience varies according to the prospects that you have defined and they can be gotten by creating the standard intended

The targetted audience are the to whom you are making the goods or products available to. It might entail just a minor section and not the totality of the community due to taste.

For every product, there must be a target audience which the product is tailored at.
A target audience is a specific part of the population in which you intend to direct your product towards. Since one can not satisfy all the niches in a market, the selected part of the market is your Target audience or market.

Your target audience are specific people which your products are meant for. Companies who produce toys, their target audience are the children, others that produce cars their target audience are adults. Some companies target audience cross beyond boards and boundaries, they produce products that both children, men, women, old and young make use of.
Your target audience refers to the specific group of consumers most likely to want your product or service, and therefore, the group of people who should see your ad campaigns. Target audience may be dictated by age, gender, income, location, interests or a myriad of other factors.

Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

HERE'S A SIMPLE WAY TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET MARKET;
Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
That is absolutely right, thanks for the teachable text. Indeed that is how you determine your target audience. It will guide you on how to go about the business since it is their needs that you want to satisfy. You should also locate your business near them for easy accessibility.

I think every business should first know whose their target audience. When you have a product like children booklet then your target should be parents and kids for they're mostly likely to be interested on what you sell.

Basically it is your customers. You need to know what are they preferences. Let's say for example you want to establish a business near in the school so probably you will sell school supplies so that you will have market as well as you have already customers.

Target audience are those your products and services are all about. Therefore, for any business person who is interested in making money must have a targeted audience. Take for instance you sell make up items your target audience cannot be everyone because female gender are the ones who use such items more.

Developing a clear understanding of your target audience may be the most important thing you do as a business marketer. Your target audience informs all elements of your business strategy. But the truth is you can sell to everyone but you can't target everyone.

My targeted customer are the category of people that my business are mainly meant for. Apart from these set of people I also will try to study the need of my customers and be able to meet it so that I can continue managing them as targeted.

Your target audience are specific people which your products are meant for. Companies who produce toys, their target audience are the children, others that produce cars their target audience are adults. Some companies target audience cross beyond boards and boundaries, they produce products that both children, men, women, old and young make use of.

For every business there is what we call target audience. Your target audience are the customers who will need and buy your products. It can be from some certain age to to some age. When you sell pampers you know that your end users are babies and their mother just few fathers buy pampers.

Your prospective buyers, customers and patrons. Your target audience are the people you want to reach out to you with the information you have at hand. We all have people that are our target when it comes to service delivery and advertisement.

Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
I think you are right but when an ordinance is targeted it is given that way Do you have an action to select which location you can select?Maybe it's a cricket ground photo background or the number of school and college students And it may be that you have to stand in one place to see how many people are coming from there and comments are being made.As my younger brother works in a mobilization company, he has to sell daily

Target audience are the set of people that are most likely to be interested in your business, products and services. They are the set of people you want to reach out to with your products and services.

Target audience is simply the set of persons interested in your product or services.
A business solves the problem of some particular set of people, that set of peopleare the target audience. Knowing your audience should go sideways with your business plan. As you are planning and budgeting, make sure you know the problem you are solving and the people who need those solutions.

Target audience and how someone can get to them is the act of doing something that will make people to pay a total attention to you before advising your business or product to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds