Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is target audience and how do you define and get them?

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

HERE'S A SIMPLE WAY TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET MARKET;
Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.

Advertisement Placeholder
Your target audience are specific people which your products are meant for. Companies who produce toys, their target audience are the children, others that produce cars their target audience are adults. Some companies target audience cross beyond boards and boundaries, they produce products that both children, men, women, old and young make use of.

Before, and i repeat before one can start any business at all, one should first of all of know ones target audience..for instance you want to start making or producing books, your target market should be schools and not food canteens, football fans and the likes...

You may exclude target audience in some of your ads and let facebook do that for you, like you said, the target audience is definitely important, if you choose to use the target audience option, do make sure to select those who love online shopping and at same time love bags, shoes or what you wish to offer.

Your target audience are the end users of your products or services
They are actually your potential customers.
They are in need of your products or services.

How do you reach them?
It's by going to where you can find your endusers.
If you are selling a diet plan, identify people that are out of shape and pitch to them.

The most commonly used data to define the target audience of a company are: Age. Gender.
A persona involves much deeper and more detailed research than the target audience since it includes:
Personal characteristics.
Purchasing power.
Lifestyle.
Interests.
Engagement in social networks.
Professional information.

Your target audience are the supposed people that you think would patronize your goods or service you are rendering. They are also your prospective customers or specific group of people you want to reach from your advertising medium. The way you can reach them is by advertising where they can be found,for instance, if you sell books, your target audience would be learning centers and schools because these sets of people have the highest tendency of buying your goods.

In addition to the points you have illustrated ,you should be able to know the product you are offering a d the type of persons that will be in need of such product , devise how to get it to them at their comfort , and find something that will make them attracted to the product or services.

A target audience are the kind of people a product or service is meant for or advertised to.
For instance, if I want to market and sell a weight loss product I will probably target fat people, I cannot go advertising a weight loss product to a slim person.
Target audience is very important in business, you cannot advertise successfully without knowing who to advertise to.

This is a simple way on how to find a target audience. Another way to do this is just to find a forum and also look for section where they discuss most about your products and services, with this it will be easy and possible for you to make sales and earn money.

Your target audience are limited ..those who somehow wants your product they should need them .for example if u manufacture shoes for school kids your target audience is only kids and parents bcz they purchase things for kids so you have to make your audience wisely

Target audience are group of people whose their problems can be solved by your products or service. The next thing is that how to target them. This is very simple, you need to know where they hang out, places they visit, blog then read, YouTube channel they subscribe to, podcast they listen to etc, and place adverts that target them.

The target audience is achieved in different ways for different purposes, here we talk about business, the type of product that is offered and the recipients that are customers. As discussed in this thread, it is not for everyone. From small businesses to large companies they must channel and evaluate in order to be successful in their product sales.

Your target audience are the specific customers that you actually made those products for instance we have different shoes with quality, the maker of $50 shoe won't Target anyone earning less than $50 per month. While you are making your product be specific on the type of customer you want, then understand their mind and what the will like

A target audience is the specific group of people you want to reach with your products. They are people who are most likely to be interested in your products, or services. You can make use of social media audience research to get them

Alot of times when I ask Business Owners "What is your target market?" Most of them say things like" Everybody . I'm selling bags and shoes, everybody needs bags and shoes" I just laugh because your target market can't be everybody, I mean there seven billion people living in the world,and trust meet not everybody thinks alike or like the same things.

HERE'S A SIMPLE WAY TO DEFINE YOUR TARGET MARKET;
Find a minimum of 5 people who are interested in your products; five people who will love to buy your products. (the number could be more, 5 is a minimum) Then, proceed to carry out some research. Find their motivation, Pains, Hopes, Likes, Dislikes, Doubts, How they think; practically find out everything you can about them, and then, connect the dots. This will give you an idea of what your model customer should look like. When you know this, you will be able to structure your marketing message to speak directly to them. So, they know that you are someone that understands them and what they want.
That is correct fact of finding targeted marketing audience you are looking for to sell your products to. When starting up a business, not everyone will patronise it for us. We must have targeted people we distribute products to buy. Not everyone will patronize your business, but those targeted ones does.

The target audience are the people interested in your commodity put products. They are the people you must satisfy in order to make your business flourish. They are those people that accept you and your commodity irrespective of your mistakes and flaws they are the people you are making the commodity for

Target audience is you having a specific target before starting a business, e.g for someone opening a canteen his or her target audience should be passers that could stop and eat something before continuing their journey and I would also love to add that it also involves the quantity of what one is producing to hit the specific audience in other not to produce too much or too little of a product one intends to produce.

Before you start business or start producing a product, it's very important and imperative to identify your target audience/customers. Who are going to be purchasing your product. Are they adult?, Are they kids?, Are they make it female? Or every body?.

It is very important regarding the business communication, to know your audience then take a step to communicate with them. If your communication is not so good then can't impress your customers and consumers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds