Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is business to you?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
So, what exactly is business to you?

Do you think of it as some job or do you do it because you like it? If we like something, then we will enjoy everyday doing it. If not, we just want it to end someday. It makes a lot of difference when it comes to the actual opinion.

Now do share your opinions here. Do you like your current business? Or do you plan to open up your dream business soon?

Advertisement Placeholder
Business is a life to Me and it's not an exaggeration because I get all what I have today through business. It might be online/offline though.

Business is something you do that will bring in money.
You may or may not necessarily like it, but as long as you running it at profit with minimal debts/losses then you good

Business is something you do that will bring in money.
You may or may not necessarily like it, but as long as you running it at profit with minimal debts/losses then you good
Some people do it with passion. I have seen people like that and they amaze me. For them, it's not just a job but it's the way of living life to the fullest.

To be honest, I envy them. Not like I dislike programming now but I don't like my current workload at all. Well, someday I hope to open up something which makes me work like those people.
I will open up a software service company for sure. It's just a matter of time.

Business is life , because it's something that contributes to the advancement of your cause and that of humanity aside making profit from it, it makes one an asset to one's community

I'll say business is anything that a person invest his time and money in, and it doesn't matter if he's actively involved or not, since it provide revenue to the owner.

A business should be something that you love doing such that you enjoy each task you do. You know, doing what you love increases your chances of doing it successfully. But also you should do it as a job such that you give it the seriousness it needs.

Business allows you to input your capital and trade on any commodities while you get profits for doing that. I believe it pays more than office work though considering it's flexible state

I would like to have a business or open one soon, but it is not my case. What is true is that for a fruitful business to be maintained and prospered, one of the important things is the taste that the owner feels every new day, when opening and spending time improving the details, giving a lot of love, that's important, doing things because it feels good to do it.

In my opinion, business is an effort to make a profit (not being a worker). Business will be suitable if it is done according to a hobby, for example, people who like plants will be happy to open a bonsai tree business, of course I really like my business now, my plan is to open a crypto exchange site.

I just look at business has a way of improving my standard of living and my dream business is to create a forum like bisdustry

business" likewise alludes to the coordinated endeavors and exercises of people to deliver and sell products and enterprises for benefit. ... A few lines of hypothesis are locked in with understanding business organization including hierarchical conduct, association hypothesis, and vital administration.

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit

Business is a activity of making one's living or Making money by producing or buying and selling,it may be trade, blogging, investment,the main goal of a business is making profit and having more customers

What Is a Business?​

A business is defined as an organization or enterprising entity engaged in commercial, industrial, or professional activities. Businesses can be for-profit entities or they can be non-profit organizations that operate to fulfill a charitable mission or further a social cause.
The term "business" also refers to the organized efforts and activities of individuals to produce and sell goods and services for profit. Businesses range in scale from a sole proprietorship to an international corporation. Several lines of theory are engaged with understanding business administration including organizational behavior, organization theory, and strategic management.

A business, to me, means something you do to make ends meet. Something you do to fulfil your needs. It may not be passionate, it may not be something you like doing but you do it because it is a necessity.

Business is a thing you do to earn money and that you have flair and passion for. It is a way of earning income but has the attributes of you being passionate about it. Business is that thing you do through which you earn and you just can't stop love doing it.

Business is an activity that provides an avenue to make money or gain wealth. It necessarily doesn't have to be a buying/selling trade, could be a service providing venture or an exchange market.
Business helps grows wealth.

Business is my future, because having your own business will make you happy, having something doing in life that generate money for you will someone feel better and happy, so my business is my job my everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds