Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is 'being loyal to the company' mean to you?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
So, if you are looking for a new job and if that employer were to ask you, something like 'why are you not being loyal to the current company?', how would you deal with it? If a company treats their employees right, then not many would want to switch to other jobs.

However, if the company is not giving good enough hikes and if it's not giving you the recognition you deserve, do you still need to be loyal to the company? Isn't it a two-way street? Why should the employers always feel that the employees are being disloyal?

What are your thoughts about this? If a company is giving me good enough market hikes and salary, I would never switch to some other company. Is it the same for you guys as well?

Advertisement Placeholder
Your organization may recognize your trustworthiness by giving you things like promotions or exclusive job opportunities when you show your dedication to it. As a result, you are probably content and pleased with your employment. You receive not only material, but also psychological benefits.

Your organization may recognize your trustworthiness by giving you things like promotions or exclusive job opportunities when you show your dedication to it. As a result, you are probably content and pleased with your employment. You receive not only material, but also psychological benefits.
If you work hard you can get the promotion you want, but we have companies that really don't appreciate the work of their employees, this is very bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, if you are looking for a new job and if that employer were to ask you, something like 'why are you not being loyal to the current company?', how would you deal with it? If a company treats their employees right, then not many would want to switch to other jobs.

However, if the company is not giving good enough hikes and if it's not giving you the recognition you deserve, do you still need to be loyal to the company? Isn't it a two-way street? Why should the employers always feel that the employees are being disloyal?

What are your thoughts about this? If a company is giving me good enough market hikes and salary, I would never switch to some other company. Is it the same for you guys as well?
For me it means to do what is given to you as a job, be on time, work honestly and improve your certain skill for the job, these are the greatest factors to be loyal for your company.

Being loyal to the company means you are giving the company your all , beung faithful and not betraying the company , working hard to acheive the aim of the company and not leaving the company even If you have a better offer .

One thing I've constantly favoured is the prospect for growth. If I join a company and they offer me good renumeration benefits that's fine but I'll also ensure that they give avenues for growth else I might leave as well.

For me it means to do what is given to you as a job, be on time, work honestly and improve your certain skill for the job, these are the greatest factors to be loyal for your company.

I think that being loyal may also mean being really productive at work and work diligently all the time. This could be hard and this is why you must make sure that you get paid for your efforts.

I would imagine from a business standpoint, it is being respectful. Like "if we hire you, then you are committed to working for us and you won't go behind our backs to work for someone else" kind of thing.

In my opinion, being loyal to your employer involves doing the task that is assigned to you, showing up on time, working honestly, and honing your specialized skills.

I think that being loyal may also mean being really productive at work and work diligently all the time. This could be hard and this is why you must make sure that you get paid for your efforts.
There are many definition we can actually give to being loyal to your company , you might be loyal by giving in all your all , by working hard towards achieving success with the company , or stay with the company even when another company offer you more than what you are being paid .

Been loyal means a lot to both you and the company and it gives you a better reputation in the company and even to the wider world. there is alot of impact fro. been loyal and the company can also achieve from it.

this is indeed a very difficult question, but i suggest that you tell them about the vision you have for yourself and your career as well and that there environment gives you that sort of opportunity to achieve your goals.

If you are treating well to your employees and giving them some rest some kind of treats with good meals then how can be they disloyal to your work your business your company. Always try to treat your employees well like family.

If you are treating well to your employees and giving them some rest some kind of treats with good meals then how can be they disloyal to your work your business your company. Always try to treat your employees well like family.

When you demonstrate your loyalty to your company, it may decide that you are trustworthy and reward you with things like promotions or exclusive work possibilities. You are probably happy and satisfied with your job as a result. You gain both material and psychological advantages.

Yes that's just the fact, what I also noticed is that as business owner in other to make your business grow is that one should be productive and sometimes set goals.

When you demonstrate your loyalty to your company, it may decide that you are trustworthy and reward you with things like promotions or exclusive work possibilities. You are probably happy and satisfied with your job as a result. You gain both material and psychological advantages.

Well, demonstrating the loyalty to your company is a really important thing. It is a good way to make your boss understand that you are very important for the business.

Yes that's just the fact, what I also noticed is that as business owner in other to make your business grow is that one should be productive and sometimes set goals.
been productive is the ultimate desire of any business that knows what they are doing, and if you are been productive, you need to set goals as well if you are to succed on the long run.

Being loyal means you always want the best for the business. This means you do your job and even more if possible, you are trustworthy and dedicated. You also protect the business from what will harm it.

Actually loyalty to a company is very important and necessary. it means alot when you respect the rules and regulations of your company same will be applied to you. the company and it management will respect you back.

been productive is the ultimate desire of any business that knows what they are doing, and if you are been productive, you need to set goals as well if you are to succed on the long run.
Yes that's just the fact. I believe in all other business. The goal is to make passive income and considerable amount of money as the case maybe, which requires hardworking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds