Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is 'being loyal to the company' mean to you?

Yes that's just the fact. I believe in all other business. The goal is to make passive income and considerable amount of money as the case maybe, which requires hardworking.
it requires hardwork and you becoming innovative as well, if you intend to succedd on this ever evolving world, then you need to be innovative and think outside the box .

Advertisement Placeholder
It means alot to me and through that, I can also earned my honor and respect from both the company and the co workers in the company. simply because respect are given to those who deserve it.

Being loyal to a business organisation I'm working for to me means that I have to be honest with them and I have to keep to their rules and regulation. But that doesn't implies that i can't resign if I have a good paying job. Loyalty in some business organisation are being done in a way that you could be manipulated to keep working even when you see a better opportunity elsewhere

So, if you are looking for a new job and if that employer were to ask you, something like 'why are you not being loyal to the current company?', how would you deal with it? If a company treats their employees right, then not many would want to switch to other jobs.

However, if the company is not giving good enough hikes and if it's not giving you the recognition you deserve, do you still need to be loyal to the company? Isn't it a two-way street? Why should the employers always feel that the employees are being disloyal?

What are your thoughts about this? If a company is giving me good enough market hikes and salary, I would never switch to some other company. Is it the same for you guys as well?
Being loyal to the company means you follow the rules and regulation of the company.
This means you are doing your appointed job very well as ordered by the company.

Being loyal to the company is according your totality . This is when you would enact the assigned duties accordingly and appropriately and you must always fight for the interest of the company at all times.

So, if you are looking for a new job and if that employer were to ask you, something like 'why are you not being loyal to the current company?', how would you deal with it? If a company treats their employees right, then not many would want to switch to other jobs.

However, if the company is not giving good enough hikes and if it's not giving you the recognition you deserve, do you still need to be loyal to the company? Isn't it a two-way street? Why should the employers always feel that the employees are being disloyal?

What are your thoughts about this? If a company is giving me good enough market hikes and salary, I would never switch to some other company. Is it the same for you guys as well?
If the compnay or institute respect your work and pay you on the basis of that I would strick to that organization no matter what, but really painful and hurting to work for someone who doesn't give you credit for what you do no matter how hard you try if the keep on complaining about each and everything and keep you underpaid you will start loosing the interest and thoughts such as "What the use of working so hard when I know the outcome or I would be doing good somewhere else within the same workload and time etc " starts covring your mind I have gone through this, so I know no matter creative you are with time staying in such places for long period can take away all your creativity and you end up feeling less worthy.

Loyalty to any company rules and regulations is very important and it promote good image to both yourself, co workers and even the entire organisation so just try to be loyal so that others can be loyal to you too.

It means appreciating the business and making it as your own if when it isn’t. That is what being loyal to a business means. Dedication makes one also loyal to a company

Being loyal to a company means that you don't have to take their activities outside your company especially for those that are in charge of the company's classified information and documents.

If you work hard you can get the promotion you want, but we have companies that really don't appreciate the work of their employees this very bad.
I don't see any reason why people should be working for a company that does not appreciate their good works. There is actually no need for you to do that because no matter what you do, you may not get the necessary promotion.

Actually been loyal to a company means alot to both yourself and the company simply because it will help in cooperation between you and the company and also increase or earn you some respect from your fellow co workers.

Loyalty in a business means that put a lot of hard work and dedication in what you do. And also when you do abide by all the rules and regulations in the business. . This act is termed as loyalty in a business

I don't see any reason why people should be working for a company that does not appreciate their good works. There is actually no need for you to do that because no matter what you do, you may not get the necessary promotion.
That's true, if you have a good skills set that will fetch you money I think it will be a good idea to start up your own business, You need to be financially independent.

That's true, if you have a good skills set that will fetch you money I think it will be a good idea to start up your own business, You need to be financially independent.
Probably, starting up your own business is the best way to become financially independent. you can do that if you have enough knowledge and skills of how to run your own business successfully.

There is something that I have been thinking about lately, is your loyalty to your company based on how the company treats you or you are supposed to be loyal throughout your time in the company?

It means always staying true to the the company and not sharing vital stuff of the company to the outsiders or the company’s rivals and all information should stay in the company

There is something that I have been thinking about lately, is your loyalty to your company based on how the company treats you or you are supposed to be loyal throughout your time in the company?
Nobody becomes loyal if he or she is not getting anything in return. If you are not being paid good amount of money in the company there is no way you will expect yourself to be loyal to such company.

Probably, starting up your own business is the best way to become financially independent. you can do that if you have enough knowledge and skills of how to run your own business successfully.
That's just the truth, if you are having a good business idea on mind I think it will be a good idea to start it up, we have a lot of people that are having business idea but they lack capital.

Well everyone looks for a good company that offers better salaries, good working conditions and other incentives that can motivate the workers to be loyal to their relative companies or jobs

Being loyal to your business means devoting and dedicating yourself seriously for the work. If you are a hardworking person and a serious person then I think you are being loyal to your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds