Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What If PayPal Starts Supporting All Countries?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
PayPal is a kind of payment processor that is loved by all the people. It is preferred by all the people and it has an established reputation in the world of online businesses. Many money making websites prefer to pay through PayPal only and I feel that this is wrong. Websites should also adopt other payment methods such as cryptocurrencies so that all the people can earn and withdraw money. But I am wondering what will happen if the PayPal company starts working in all the countries? What if all the people could receive payments through PayPal in all the countries? How beneficial would it be for people?

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I don't believe that Paypal is ever going to be open to supporting all the countries in the world because they are very afraid of getting linked with anything that is money laundering which a lot of third world countries are very good at.

If PayPal starts supporting all the countries, then I think their business will start gaining more exposure and they will be making more revenues. I think they should at least start supporting countries that have low cases of money laundering.

One of the benefits is that they are going to process more transaction which will bring in more revenue into their company. Also they will need to work hard to prevent scammers from abusing the system.

If PayPal starts supporting all the countries, then I think their business will start gaining more exposure and they will be making more revenues. I think they should at least start supporting countries that have low cases of money laundering.
The truth of the matter is that 3 lb services is already recognised worldwide but they actually trying to limit how their services are used in terms of in any illegal activities.

One of the benefits is that they are going to process more transaction which will bring in more revenue into their company. Also they will need to work hard to prevent scammers from abusing the system.
Currently, it is actually the issue of scammers that is making people not to extend their services worldwide because they know how their services can be used in the wrong ones.

I think scammers are also present in the countries where they are currently conducting business, right? I am sure that PayPal could form a new policies where they could prevent scammers from scamming people.

I think scammers are also present in the countries where they are currently conducting business, right? I am sure that PayPal could form a new policies where they could prevent scammers from scamming people.
One thing I want you to know is that scammers operate outside the power of paper but they are using the logo and other materials to scam people. So it'll be very hard for people to stop scammer from their activities.

Paypal is a very popular payment processor, but it is rather unfortunate that it does not accept all countries. And this has really limited the earning of some people. Personally, I have come across some legit platforms that I would have earned from but PayPal payment option has been the hindrance. So it would make a whole lot of sense if they accept all countries so that some people can start earning as much as they supposed to. That is just my opinion though.

Well I think it will actually be very good because PayPal is a trustworthy payment process and it is very reliable and efficient and it had never failed anyone before

It would be so amazing as it would make transaction through out the world possible. The platform is less complicated and so transaction would also be conducted with ease

I believe it would open up a whole new level of transactions. Many of these third world countries have a lot of people who are active online either as freelancers or as service providers and they'll be able to interact with the international community more.

This will be interesting cause many countries of the world are below the dollar exchange rate, PayPal supporting most countries will enable easy exchange in currency.

It would have been indeed really nice but I don't think this would be possible right now for some reasons. PayPal are seriously protecting their image hence they would not want to associate with some countries right now.

It would have been indeed really nice but I don't think this would be possible right now for some reasons. PayPal are seriously protecting their image hence they would not want to associate with some countries right now.

Well , this is why they provide a few services in certain countries, but still restrict some countries. For example, they allow people in Nigeria to send money, but they do not allow them to receive money. What is the use of PayPal when Nigerians cannot even receive money in the first place?

It will be good if PayPal actually supports other countries , because other countries would even benefit them interms of development and make them have more users that would develop the platform more

I think the issue of Paypal with some countries is the prevalence of scammers and the money laundering issue. Maybe Paypal just want to avoid any legal entanglement that may arise from the unpleasant users. What I want with Paypal is to lessen the amount of fees so that users can benefit a little.

It would be really nice if Paypal supports other countries like mine because in most of the online sites i've seen, PayPal is one of their payment method and i feel it is an easy way of payment.

Well , this is why they provide a few services in certain countries, but still restrict some countries. For example, they allow people in Nigeria to send money, but they do not allow them to receive money. What is the use of PayPal when Nigerians cannot even receive money in the first place?
Then it's as good as useless, cause majority of the time, what we need it for is to receive not send, there are so many easy ways we can send these days if we wanted to. I believe there are other platforms that can compete with PayPal over time, especially if they give access to countries PayPal does not.

It will be good if PayPal actually supports other countries , because other countries would even benefit them interms of development and make them have more users that would develop the platform more
But I don't really understand the main reason why PayPal account does not support other countries, does it mean that most of the countries they are not supported doesn't have the required system that is necessary for their operation to be carried out successfully ? I don't really understand

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds