Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What house did you choose in Hogwarts Legacy?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Many people who are able to gain access to Hogwarts Legacy will now have gained access and will have chosen the house they wish to be in. I am hearing that Slytherin is the biggest choice among players at the moment which I was quite shocked about.

If you have started playing Hogwarts Legacy, which house did you choose?

Can't say I'm surprised, a number of purchasers have felt with the discourse surrounding the game that they are bad people for wanting to play the game, so going Slytherin is hardly a surprise at that point. Lots of spite purchases going on.

I have yet to purchase the game, so I'm eagerly awaiting my call.
I too am eagerly awaiting getting it when I can afford it. Unfortunately, I am still on the Xbox One X so I am unable to at the moment get it as it is not released for my console until April which is a shame. I will more than likely go Gryffindor though as I believe it is a choice you make :)

Ravenclaw - although I answered the questions in a way that I knew would be likely to get me there :p .

I just bought a PS5 today, and Hogwarts Legacy is now downloading so finally I can begin my journey. :D

So far I’m 7h far in game. Absolutely loving it. It’s giving me the shivers at times though. Especially the spiders. 🤣

Can't say I'm surprised, a number of purchasers have felt with the discourse surrounding the game that they are bad people for wanting to play the game, so going Slytherin is hardly a surprise at that point. Lots of spite purchases going on.
As a trans guy, I am truly disappointed in those who bullied others for simply purchasing a game. I understand JK Rowling's opinions are harmful, but throwing insults at people for playing a game is no better. Anyways to answer the question I'm a Ravenclaw, so I picked that. I only made my character just to see the Ravenclaw common room, I'm not too big into Harry Potter. (I enjoy it somewhat but my spouse loves the franchise much more than me. They're a Slytherin btw, and not all Syltherin are evil. :p)

I chose Hufflepuff, but sadly some communities I am in have pretty much made it a mission to ban people for playing the game or supporting it. Discussions also being banned too, so not shocked. I feel it's way too much to ban people over playing it as not every single person follows the discourse and drama online surrounding JKR.

Admittedly I’ve been spending over 9h since purchasing it yesterday and some parts get really challenging. More specifically the guards on trail 1 from ancient magic are a pain in the ass to beat. I’m at level 15 now, and haven’t beat them yet.

As a trans guy, I am truly disappointed in those who bullied others for simply purchasing a game
I think there is also the fact that a number of people don't understand why it's the problem it is.

I think there is also the fact that a number of people don't understand why it's the problem it is.
True, I know not everyone is on Twitter for one thing and not everyone is following the JKR stuff. Either way, it's ridiculous that people were going out of their way to harass others for playing a game. :S

Given the... enthusiasm by which JKR goes about things, I'm certain there are people who take the view that supporting JKR is directly correlated to trans erasure and I know some trans folks see any support as a personal attack on their identity. I could certainly see that being the basis for lashing out with 'how dare you support someone who internet-literally wants me dead', which is the stance some understand that it is. I also know that not everyone agrees with that standpoint.

Actually, I don't know a thing about the problem that happened. Don't really need to know too. But yeah, I'm one of those people. :p

I chose Hufflepuff for my first run, I may choose another house for the next run though! I've played 8 an a half hours, and then another game released new content so I switched to it. I plan on coming back to Hogwarts Legacy during the summer though!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest