Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What have you recently purchased? (1 Viewer)

Only this past Tuesday I bought new Bluetooth earbuds because my previous ones refused to charge. Also purchased a massage gun. 😊

So, currently, I'm reading the physical copy of The Lord of the Rings and I noticed the all-on-one version was on sale for $2.99 on the Apple online bookstore, I couldn't resist buying it so I can have it on the go wherever I go. Being the huge LOTR nut I am, I now have three all-in-one copies of LOTR; the normal version, the illustrated version, and now the eBook.

Four new WD Black 1TB NVMe drives. WalMart made a boo-boo and had them priced at $45 a piece, which is what the 500GB WD Black were also priced at. Seems someone put the wrong price tag on the wrong item display.

I semi-recently bought a new pair of wireless earbuds on eBay for around $15. I hope they hold up, I haven't bought much tech on eBay, so we'll see whether they work well once I receive them in the mail.

I bought a domain name. Not just any though, I repurchased Mightyno9universe.com again. :V I used to own this domain in the past, sold it but barely got anything for it. I just bought it again though this time through Namecheap instead of 1 and 1 (well it's Ionos now...).

I just bought a new pair of work shoes as well as two rechargeable batteries for my Xbox series S controller. The batteries should be coming in on Tuesday, not sure about my shoes though since I just placed the order yesterday.

A couple of cute blue bookcases for my beach themed living room. <3

A Toro Super Recycler mower. After about 10 years the motor on the old Troy-Bilt needs to be replaced or rebuilt and then you still have a 10 year old steel deck that is rusting so we decided a new aluminum deck mower was the better option, even with me already sinking about $150 in parts (general maintenance type items) into the old one this year.
I remember the days when a Briggs & Stratton motor of the size we need was only about $150... now they are around $400. By the time you replace the other parts on the mower you are getting near the price of the new one.

Now, for my site I purchased a Minix Z100 mini PC to use to create a review (and possibly an article) from and two GPS dongles (again, to create reviews/articles from). I recently created my review of the MicroFine M10 that I purchased. One day I hope to get more manufacturers to provide evaluation equipment (currently awaiting my GMKTek unit)... but honestly my site will probably need to grow somewhat before many are willing to participate. It's one of the reasons I am currently buying items out of my pocket to create reviews. You have to have reviews before vendors may show interest in working with you.

Last edited:
A page back I said I'm trying to save money, so I'm probably an idiot for spending this much on an individual TCG card, but I purchased a Yu-Gi-Oh TCG card for $50.00. It's an old-school card in a higher rarity form, I thought I got a good deal for it because I think the value will increase the older the card gets.

Just delved into AliExpress.. got a mini PC coming in but I have concerns on its quality from the lack of description on AliExpres website.
But for $150 I am not going to be overly concerned.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest