Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most Hours Played

Cory

Community Manager
Community
Team Manager
Website
jcodes.jcink.net
Credits
What game have you played the most hours? I know for a fact it's Pokemon GO, but on my Steam account, it's Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel with 47.3 hours played, which I also play on my iPhone from time to time.

I have well over 2000 hours in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Ah, those were the days.

I don’t play MMO’s anymore because it’s too much of a time sink.

I should check to verify but I’ve got around 30-40 days playtime in 2019 MW Call of Duty.

Cookie Clicker: 2809 hours
Guild Wars 2: 2724 hours
Rogue Legacy: 681 hours
Assassin's Creed 2: 138 hours

To be fair I've been playing Guild Wars 2 since 2015... so it's an average of an hour per day for 8 years, and my wife plays GW2 as well.

Not really, it runs in the background without me doing anything - still counts towards time in Steam.

I'm gonna go on record and say Gauntlet Legends.

This is a true story, so I advise all of you to please give me your undivided attention.

It was an average but ordinary late summer day in 1999, I got myself all dressed up in my WWF Headbangers shirt and my usual arcade outfit so I can say goodbye to my mom and I take the bus to and from the Chicago Ridge Mall. I make my usual entrance at Aladdin's Castle as I always do since going there by myself on November 3, 1997. I deposited a couple of $20 bills to get my tokens to play games starting with Galaga which I been doing since 1997. But a voice in my mind telling me to play Gauntlet Legends, because it's the sequel of the popular Gauntlet video game series.

This game has 4 players just like the other Gauntlet arcade games except the console versions since it was manufactured by Tengen and released in July 1988. Gauntlet Legends, is a game where up to 4 players guide and fight their way to finding 12 rune stones hidden somewhere in the fictional world. In this session, I've chosen Warrior, the red player to start the game. In the first loop of the game, I was having a tough time finding the rune stones in just about every round, I couldn't figure out the shortcuts and hidden areas or anything. All I did was to go through the 1st loop hoping I could find all 12 stones halfway through my arcade session about a few hours in.

After completing the 1st loop, the game tells me that I found not that many rune stones in order to beat the game after the final boss. Then comes the 2nd loop and it was definetly crunch time for me, because the onlookers who were there at the arcade were either passing by and playing other arcade games, watching my trying to get all 12 stones in the 2nd loop, or both. Well, it's both. A few number of them watched me play, but maybe one or two of them joined in at one point, but their runs during the 2nd loop I was in didn't last. That night, I finally found the 10th, 11th and 12th rune stones in order to face the final boss and beat him.

I made it to the real final boss after all 12 rune stones are found. And after a total of a record-shattering nine hours, I beat the game just in time because Aladdin's Castle just concluded its business day and the mall itself also concluded its business day as well. This happens to go down as one of the longest-running sessions I ever had playing just one single game and beaten it before closing time.

Any questions? You're welcome. :)

I don't have an exact time, but most likely Starcraft Broodwar. I spent years playing this game, making UMS maps, and making mods. I still login time from time just to see what UMS maps are out there... Let's just say EUDs(Extended Unit Deaths) are all the rage now haha.

Beyond Starcraft it would probably be League of Legends.

What game have you played the most hours? I know for a fact it's Pokemon GO, but on my Steam account, it's Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel with 47.3 hours played, which I also play on my iPhone from time to time.
I have about 1,300 hours in CoD Black Ops, 120hrs in MW2 (latest) and countless in Battlefield 3/4 etc.
Need to spend less time gaming.. :oops:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest