Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most Hours Played

It's BS if you ask me. I've played it almost since launch on EA Play and found no issues. Took a break, then purchased it for $20 the first of this month since it was on a huge sale. I don't play it on Steam. I think it's awesome! Huge, richly detailed maps, lots of varied game modes, tonnes of cool vehicles and weapons, and almost instant queuing/matchmaking. I actually like it better than MWII!
Why do you think it received so many negative reviews if it's an overall decent game?

Why do you think it received so many negative reviews if it's an overall decent game?
Honestly, I'm not entirely sure. There are a LOT of dedicated players, on all platforms. But for some reason, EA has received a lot of heat, and most of the haters have just jumped on the bandwagon.

I've played EA games for more than 30 years. I have no issues, and I love their games.

I remember a post by an EA Games team member being the most downvoted comment on Reddit at one point, so I guess reasons like that are why they receive so much hate maybe.

I remember a post by an EA Games team member being the most downvoted comment on Reddit at one point, so I guess reasons like that are why they receive so much hate maybe.

How does one "break" the internet? I don't use Reddit. lol

When it comes to a game I would say that I have played the most hours on, I would definitely have to say that it is Fortnite. I have played much of the game but a lot of it has been spent sat in the lobby if I have left my console to do something.

Second I believe is Destiny 2.

Fortnite is 352 days 6 hours and 29 minutes

Destiny 2 is 39 days, 12 hours and 31 mins

I love how I can check that on Xbox now :)

On Steam - I've played 468 hours on Destiny 2, combine that with the 112 hours I played on my xbox lol and the 143 hours on the playstation. = 723 hours. On Destiny 1 on the playstation I spent 1722.28 hours.
On Runescape I've played 1,173.
Call of Duty Ghosts - 106 hours, Black Ops 3 = 517 hours, and I'm sure I played more hours on the pc on Call of Duty's - but can't find the hours.

So it's close between Destiny 1 and Runescape lol.
For funsies I went to look up my OLD runescape account. I spent 3785 hours on that game. xD

For me, it would have to be Fallout 4. It became my new favorite Bethesda game when it came out out in 2014. I've spent more time playing it than I did playing Skyrim. I think my new favorite is going to be Starfield.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor