Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most Hours Played (1 Viewer)

The game on which I have the most hours logged is Civilization V, on which I have 2,561 hours.

However, I suspect I have more hours on Railroad Tycoon II. I have 152 hours on Steam, but the vast majority of my playtime on it is pre-Steam (and those hours aren't logged anywhere).

Advertisement Placeholder
Looking at all these 1000+ hours spent on games, I can see clearly I'm no gamer. Now, if it were hours spent on forums, that's a whole different story.

Looking at all these 1000+ hours spent on games, I can see clearly I'm no gamer. Now, if it were hours spent on forums, that's a whole different story.
According to the stats on simplemachines.org, I have been online on that site (on that account, anyway, it wasn't my only account historically!) for 451 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes. This is an approximation based on session timings but across the last 11 years, entirely possible that I have spent 10,834 hours there. That would give me an average of 7.5 posts per hour, and doesn't include the time spent, say, writing a helpdesk or gallery addon.

While that sounds like a lot, it's the equivalent of 5 years of full time work at 40 hours/week. I could easily see me spending an *average* of 20 hours a week across 11 years. I could see in my peak times having spent 30+ hours in a single weekend.

On my Steam - Rimworld
Consoles? Probably a Call of Duty or a FIFA, if I had to guess one, it would be probably Modern Warfare 2 or Either Black Ops 1 or 2.

On PC including non steam games? By far Minecraft, I spent a solid 7 years addicted to an online server.

On Steam - I've played 468 hours on Destiny 2, combine that with the 112 hours I played on my xbox lol and the 143 hours on the playstation. = 723 hours. On Destiny 1 on the playstation I spent 1722.28 hours.
On Runescape I've played 1,173.
Call of Duty Ghosts - 106 hours, Black Ops 3 = 517 hours, and I'm sure I played more hours on the pc on Call of Duty's - but can't find the hours.

So it's close between Destiny 1 and Runescape lol.

Reactions: Ken
Good evening gamers, I know that many of us who are in these places have spent hours and hours playing a video game, either because we like it, or because it was difficult for us to finish it, or because we want to pass it 100%. For whatever reason, there is something that we are accumulating and it is hours of games, which in the long run become hours. Without further ado, I would like you to tell the community, what is that video game that has stolen those hours from you, and the reason why? Let's go without penalties, whether it's a console, PC or mobile game, it's the same game.

Modern games or old school? I played "Death Track" and the original "Simcity" endlessly in the late 80's. Now a days, I have to say on-line PvP shooters. I've logged like 150+ hours playing "APB Reloaded" and getting up there on COD Modern Warfare II. :)

RuneScape was my “play endlessly and roam around” type game. I spent hours on it and didn’t get that far really. I have a much newer character that I feel as if I have sped leveled up.

Call of duty is was my endless game as well and I made a good group of friends that I loved talking to!

Destiny then stole my attention until the next cod came out and then I alternated. Destiny wasn’t so social for me - but I loved it!

I don't really have a count but I bet it would be a huge number if I take this MOBA I play (Mobile Legends Bang Bang 2023). It would be around 7000 Hrs since I'm playing since past 7 years considering 20 Hours per week in average.

I noticed that game on Steam at least was largely criticized. The reviews were "Mostly Negative" for a long time, have they improved the game any since its initial release?
It's BS if you ask me. I've played it almost since launch on EA Play and found no issues. Took a break, then purchased it for $20 the first of this month since it was on a huge sale. I don't play it on Steam. I think it's awesome! Huge, richly detailed maps, lots of varied game modes, tonnes of cool vehicles and weapons, and almost instant queuing/matchmaking. I actually like it better than MWII!

You do need a pretty strong CPU and video card tho. I play it on a 12th Gen Core i9 12900 and an Nvidia RTX 3070. It runs on Ultra. :)

I think I can check from my Xbox but the original mw3 I have close to 1000 if not more, I think I may of passed it with Fortnite and rocket league is closing in as well.

Most hours played would be Hogwarts: Legacy which I've been playing on my PS4. Now, I don't have an exact amount but I'm sure it's a lot if it was recorded.

The most played before that was probably Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup for the Nintendo GameCube.

I'm sure when the next quidditch game comes out that I'll be spending a lot of time on that.

Welp. 7500hrs in Cities: Skylines. 4500hrs in Stellaris. 3700hrs in Total War: Empire. 3200hrs in Supreme Commander Forged Alliance. 600hrs in Rome: Total War. This last one is probably closer to 2000hrs as I had it on disc before buying it again on Steam.

games.jpg

Welp. 7500hrs in Cities: Skylines. 4500hrs in Stellaris. 3700hrs in Total War: Empire. 3200hrs in Supreme Commander Forged Alliance. 600hrs in Rome: Total War. This last one is probably closer to 2000hrs as I had it on disc before buying it again on Steam.
So what you are saying is that you don't have a life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You would think. But a full time job, a relationship and three kids are a significant pull on my game time.
It's all good. :) I don't have kids or a full time job, but I have a g/f, and we live together, so I balance my time. Or at least try to. I do tend to spend hours upon hours coding or working on my site. She'll have to almost force me to lay down to sleep. :LOL:

Most of the hours I spent on flight sims :p

Microsoft Flight Simulator: 2,892 Hours so far
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition: 1,847 hours
Lockheed Martin P3d V5: around 1300 hours

total: just over 6000 hours

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 16 76.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest