Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Have You leant from Covid19 Pandemic Concerning Your Business?

Covid 19 has helped people a lot and also causes lot of damages, many are introduced to the world of earning money online during the pandemic I'm Among those people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid 19 has helped people a lot and also causes lot of damages, many are introduced to the world of earning money online during the pandemic I'm Among those people.
The pandemic really affect so many business to be precise but I beleive with time things was ok and we now started getting our business at the right angle now things are getting better compare with those days

The Omicron variant has taught me that when the cases of pandemic rises even slightly, you must immediately withdraw all of your investments from the market. Otherwise, you will suffer from loss.

One important thing I learnt during the equivalent in pandemic was that I ought to have or I should learn an online skill so that I can utilise it or use it as a back-up plan!
The pandemic taught me the importance of giving my offline business an online presence. I also felt the need to acquire a skill that would enable me earn money online.

The greatest lesson that covid taught me and I know a lot of people would agree with this as well is the fact that you need to adapt and have a digital presence and side to your business else you'll be out of business in no time.
That's why I purchased a course on digital marketing now and I'm consuming it heavily.

The pandemic was an eye opener to me concerning the need for more social media presence for my brands and business. For the social media became the most efficient tool for marketing and carrying out business transactions during the lockdown period.

What I have learnt during the pandemic concerning business is that , it is not the right thing for people to have one source of income. If possible people who have online sources of income and offline at the same time. In case one is not functioning.

The most significant thing that I learnt is that the world is going to be changing at a very fast pace and that is why it is important that you should try to be sophisticated at all fronts.

The lesson i have learnt from the pandemic is that it teaches us to save money just incase of emergencies and also to have online presence for your offline business just incase and to boost your business.

I learnt that there was a lot of people who were actually comfortable with the way in which things were going and that is not the best way in order to go about it.

I have been able to learn that you definitely need to be very vigilant because things can be able to change within a very short period of time and even without notice

I was working for a private organisation when the lockdown started , so what i have learnt is that every business must have their own reserve fund in case of emergency.

Actually the pandemic period has really exposed me to online stuffs and I have learned so many things including working on forums, trading cryptocurrency which I have not been doing before.

To always save a part of your profits aside putting a part back into business. This will enable you have residual income or savings. Also do make sure to have online presence for your business since the pandemic saw lots of traditional businesses closed.

Then I didn't have a way of making money on the internet. I was just learning a skill offline. The pandemic actually stop me from making progressed in the skill I was learning during that period of time.

Well I do not have any business during the covid-19 pandemic but I know most people learnt that any business they are doing it should be a business that can be run both online and offline.

I have learnt that every business should have a way to move online. Working only offline is not going to helpful to your business especially on the long run of affairs.

Actually the pandemic period has really exposed me to online stuffs and I have learned so many things including working on forums, trading cryptocurrency which I have not been doing before.
Trading cryptocurrency is nice but unfortunately I have not been able to see a good expert that is willing to guide me through. Are you still trading cryptocurrency presently ?

Surely the COVID 19 pandemic have taught us many things. I have learned that there is a time business can stop it's operations because of outbreak of some deseases. I also learned that the governments respect the orders of W.H.O so much

The covid 19 pandemic has not affected me because I don't have a offline business, I believe it has affected a lot of people that has offline businesses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds