Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Have You leant from Covid19 Pandemic Concerning Your Business?

Before the pandemic I didn't really have a business. But then I believe that many people learnt a whole lot. If is very important and crucial to have an online presence because many people's business loss publicity during that period.

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid19 thought us to develop different plans for our business. The diverse plan will enable us to manage our business well and have escape route in case of challenges like covid19.

The simple fact that no business is actually immune from the covid19 pandemic. No matter how long it takes do that business to stay on, it will certainly be immensely affected by the pandemic eventually

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
The covid 19 pandemic has thought me the usefulness of multitasking and having more than one job. It also lectured me on the importance of investing on survival consumable goods

Concerning my business and what I have learned about covid-19 and it's effect on it, I think it will take a longer period if time for such to affect online business. I have seen that It affects offline businesses more quicker and easily than online ones

I don't have a business,but my sis do with covid 19 I discovered that her business had lack social publicity,no advertisement,so when we were on lock down it was totally as if she never had customer,and it wasn't really easy

Well, I don't have a business and I did not start any business during the pandemic, but the pandemic taught me that virtual world offers so many work and business opportunities. All we need is skills and dedication.

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
Covid19 pandemic has really taught me, the importance of doing business online. A lot of people were stranded, without better options on how to make money, since people were restricted from going outside. I had to invest, do business online, contact people through WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media platform, just to stretch my business capacity, and it really worked.

Even though I did not have any business running during the pandemic, but I really felt for some people who were not able to sell using the online platform. So many of their businesses collapsed and so much money were lost. Only the businesses that had online presence were able to still be in business during the pandemic. It was a very terrible experience.

This Covid-19 pandemic has taught me various lessons even though it has not directly affected me. I gained and realized the importance of online money making method this pandemic because many offline earners lost their jobs.

This Covid-19 pandemic has taught me various lessons even though it has not directly affected me. I gained and realized the importance of online money making method this pandemic because many offline earners lost their jobs.
That is a good lesson that I learnt too. There are so many earning opportunities online that are paying so well. One can do this while looking for a job offline or use it as a side income even when they have an offline source of income.

The lesson learnt from the pandemic is that everything that glitters is nit gold and we should learn to save for the future in case of unforseen circumstances that might happen anytime.

I learned so much during the Pandemic and that has made me realize that I should also have savings in my account all because I never know what could happen next and as for business I learned how to make my business to be online as well.

I agree with you that the coronavirus pandemic has opened our eyes more for online earning jobs. If before the pandemic the eyes of people are on working with offline job.
I agree with you most people focus more on online business since the out break of covid-19 and many have make good money from online work including me

Covid19 thought us to develop different plans for our business. The diverse plan will enable us to manage our business well and have escape route in case of challenges like covid19.

Yes, it is always a good idea to have a secondary plan for your business that may help you to deal with the problems caused by the pandemics. Unfortunately, most of the people were never had any plans.

I'm sure a lot of people learned a lot during the covid 19 pandemic a slot of businesses had to take their commerce online adjust to changes and ensure a cleaner and safer environment.

Covid19 has unveiled a lot, I have so many friends and customers that I never knew still had my number not up until the set in of the pandemic. As an electrical engineer I happened to be called at intervals to attend to them at home.

The covid19 pandemic has given me greater insight into my business and a more resolve that i stick to my type of business because it is the last place that such type pandemic will get to after the offline type of busness

I don't really know because I don't have a business but it was just something of a great surprise that the pandemic has makes a lot of people to lose their job. that even now some of them have not been able to recover.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds