Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Have You leant from Covid19 Pandemic Concerning Your Business?

The one and important business lesson I learnt was the simple art of digitizing my offline business.
I learnt that making it digital would help me continue in the long run.

Advertisement Placeholder
The one and important business lesson I learnt was the simple art of digitizing my offline business.
I learnt that making it digital would help me continue in the long run.
Truly, the Corona virus has taught us how we should make amends to our business and how we should try to make everything digital as much as possible for better sustainability.

Truly, the Corona virus has taught us how we should make amends to our business and how we should try to make everything digital as much as possible for better sustainability.
Even if we are solely offline in our work.
It would be great if we make plans of making it in the online environment because this is the future if works and businesses.

Even if we are solely offline in our work.
It would be great if we make plans of making it in the online environment because this is the future if works and businesses.
Definitely, the future of this technological age is very digital and it would be a matter of time, some of the outdated ways of doing business we see today would be extinct.

Definitely, the future of this technological age is very digital and it would be a matter of time, some of the outdated ways of doing business we see today would be extinct.
You are right, is is wise for one to align his or her business with the current technology , so that one's business would stay relevant despite the changes.

You are right, is is wise for one to align his or her business with the current technology , so that one's business would stay relevant despite the changes.
By making updates to the way we conduct and advertise business we have a high chance of making it in the future despite all uncertainties of life. It is good to be up to date.

By making updates to the way we conduct and advertise business we have a high chance of making it in the future despite all uncertainties of life. It is good to be up to date.
It is indeed good to invest in knowledge so that you would be updated .
I know of businesses that crumbled because of not updating themselves and technology took over

It is indeed good to invest in knowledge so that you would be updated .
I know of businesses that crumbled because of not updating themselves and technology took over
There are several of them in my side here, they thought they were going to be relevant forever and neglected the important aspect of updating themselves and the results is that they are extinct.

There are several of them in my side here, they thought they were going to be relevant forever and neglected the important aspect of updating themselves and the results is that they are extinct.
That's quite pathetic, that is why I have resolved to not be outdated in whatever business I set my hands to do. I would always look for the recent way of doing things and I would definitely adjust myself to that

No I don't really have a business offline, COVID-19 pandemic has brought a lot of setbacks to a lot of people, must of us are here because of the covid 19 Lockdown.

to constantly set aside a portion of your profits and reinvest it in your company.
You will be able to have savings or residual income as a result.
Additionally, you should ensure that your company has an internet presence because the epidemic caused many conventional firms to close

I don't own a business currently but what i learnt about businesses during the covid 19 period is that food business thrives no matter what because people would always require food to survive.

an online store is the best way to go during the pandemic because most people are not wanting to leave their house because of the health risk that it is posing and therefore if you are able to rather just offer online services with a delivery as well, then you surely will be able to get a good customer base.
I could remember our experience during the pandemic,everything was on lockdown,and the only option was taking our products to our customers through delivery bikes,that was what helped us.

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
During covid-19 pandemic, things are very hard many people don't know what they are going to do because the economic of the country was down,shops were closed.
This online business help me out of that hardship.
I have planned to make use of my income to establish more business for future plans and I don't pray for such time again.

Despite the fact that the Covid-19 pandemic has not directly impacted me, it has taught me many valuable lessons. Due to the pandemic, which caused many offline wage earners to lose their employment, I learned the value of online money-making methods.

Not really about my business but it's a general lesson to me that it is always better for people to have more than one source of income. And I've come to understand that the reachable business are the most riskiest form of business.

The main lesson i learnt from the pandemic I that its good to have a savings and a reserve fund just in case anything happens like the lockdown , so you will be able to fend for yourself and your family .

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
The major thing I learnt during the pandemic is how to trade cryptocurrency. I was trying to look for means to make money as at then so I was introduced to cryptocurrency trading

I think I learned that the internet is going to become the place most people work from now on. And I think covid only pushed more people to work online, and now I think people are sticking with online work.

The Covid 19 Pandemic was more of a eye-opener to me, And I was able to learn a lot of things from it. One of the things I learnt is to try and digitalised my business, so It can operate well online and offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds