Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Have You leant from Covid19 Pandemic Concerning Your Business?

It is a common knowledge now that the impact of the covid-19 pandemic really affected the functionality of most offline stores than it did for the online stores. This has made the online stores now have more entrants this days

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?

it honestly didn't affect me at all, on the contrary, I started working online more than before. who had businesses like terraces / restaurants were severely affected, yes ..

It is a common knowledge now that the impact of the covid-19 pandemic really affected the functionality of most offline stores than it did for the online stores. This has made the online stores now have more entrants this days
That is true. Online businesses boomed more during the pandemic. This is because it became easier to sell online when people were just staying at home and not going out to shop. Even now when the pandemic has reduced, people still shop online.

One important thing I learnt during the equivalent in pandemic was that I ought to have or I should learn an online skill so that I can utilise it or use it as a back-up plan!

One important thing I learnt during the equivalent in pandemic was that I ought to have or I should learn an online skill so that I can utilise it or use it as a back-up plan!
It's not too late to learn a skill now, have you started putting in efforts in learning a new skill? There are so many skills you can choose from both offline and online, which would you like to learn?

I've learnt to always be ready at anytime for challenges, any challenge at all that could affect my business.

I've learned many things from the covid 19 Corona virus pandemic. It has brings setbacks on offline businesses but for online many people has enjoyed it.

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
Also the covid-19 pandemic have taught some businesses or companies to have reserves for staff welfare for something like this in future. Many companies couldn't pay thier staffs because they never saved or have staffs welfare plan for situations like this.

Covid-19 is just one kind of pandemic we have faced. I think we might face many such kind of world wide crisis if we do not prepare well for the future. We must have enough food, resources, and other required things in order to survive.

In the covid age, there are several lessons to be learned. There is a shift in mindset from offline to internet commerce. Due of social alienation, people began to create online presences for their businesses in order to reach out to others.

I started my business during the pandemic and what i can really say is that the lockdown really affect people's business and damage a lot of goods because people were not allow to go to their various store due to the lockdown.

Online businesses are the most favorable when the pandemic of Corona virus broke out because all business was patched through selling online and not offline.

I learnt that a business is open to many shortfalls.
Prior to the pandemic, I focused more on financial factors capable of folding my business. My mind got more enlightened during the pandemic. I had to create an online platform for my business and it helped the business thrive on during that period.

With how the pandemic of coronavirus hit the world nobody believe that any business is going to survive but with innovation and adaptation everyone saw their advantage of taking their businesses online which made a lot of businesses to still be executed till today.

That we shouldn't always rely totally on our offline business as many things could go wrong and thereby stopping us from earning our daily bread. There is a need to bring our businesses online because those who did didn't suffer much during the pandemic

I can bodly tell you that have learnt a lot from the covid-19 pandemic. Business that are operated are more of online businesses. People lived more with their phones and get to stay online longer than normal season according to statistics.

Actually, people who had families suffered a lot from the pandemic effects that lasted for several months in my country. I live in a poor country and the Covid-19 pandemic causes nightmare for people who had families. i believe it is always a good idea to have extra funds in order to deal with such situation. Pandemic just made me a better saver.

The pandemic really made a lot of business to go online,and the lock down made some busineses to restructure the way theydo their delivery as well,some even went into logistics as a measure to bridge the gap in deliv

The biggest lesson that I have learnt about the covid-19 pandemic is the fact that no matter how big your offline business is it is important that you should try to create an online business for situations like this.

It is important to save. I also learnt to do most of the things online and to realise that in this age of gadgets is not everything that you can do offline and actually that doing things online save money like in terms of transport and also we get to rest our bodies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds