Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Have You leant from Covid19 Pandemic Concerning Your Business?

I actually believe that one of the biggest eye-openers when it comes to the pandemic of coronavirus is that you need to know how to take your business to operate from the online shop.
I agree with you that the coronavirus pandemic has opened our eyes more for online earning jobs. If before the pandemic the eyes of people are on working with offline job.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can tell you that during the pandemic and eventual lockdown,we actually strategise on how we can still be relivant,we engaged in onlime delivery to our client and this method actually worked and we were making good cash from it.
It does work well, because the delivery system does not impact on your profit as delivery is generally charged to the customer as a set value depending on the region that they may be living in in relation to your business.

I think I have learnt that it's very important to always integrate offline Business with online business. With this method you will be getting orders from different angles
I have learn many things due to the effect of covid-19 pandemic , i have learnt that you can start a business and be your own boss no matter how small the business might be.

You're right. Unfortunately, this tragic Covid-19 pandemic has created inconvenience for all of humanity, all over the world!
But in the first place, of course THE HEALTH comes FIRST, People HAVE THE RIGHT to CURE, RECOVER and SURVIVE, this must be clear!

Having said that, speaking then about economic damage, especially that of the single individuals, they have often been almost incalculable!
I now speak about Italy, the country where I live and therefore I can know more precise things, because I live in this circumstance every day!
And then, here we are talking about 1 million jobs lost since the start of the pandemic. The youth unemployment rate has grown exponentially and really high the number of companies (small-medium) / activities / shops that have been literally canceled by this immense tragedy!
However, to get to the point of your reasoning, I can say that something even here in Italy has moved with regard the smartworking,e-commerce and other remote jobs. But anyway, we (like many other countries) are not yet very prepared and technologically advanced for this new way of working. But, that we like it or not, sooner or later, we will have to get used to it.

But, I'm sorry dear friend @Oliver4smile , we must nevertheless take into consideration the fact that many jobs cannot be done remotely.
Thinking for example of the "low labor" professions such as: bricklayer, house painter, electrician, mechanic, etc.
And therefore I ask you, if for these, what could then be the solution?
Thank you.
You are right, most people pick interest in having online store, covid19 has really open many people eyes to the important of the use of online and also introduce many to online work

During this COVID-19, I finally came to understand the importance of having an online presence for your business and also working online as well. I don't have to rely on just my offline hand skills but also have a backup work online.

During the pandemic ,though Business owners or entrepreneur who didn't engaged in online but only offline had lots of lost even though the sometimes peep to open thier office or shops

It does work well, because the delivery system does not impact on your profit as delivery is generally charged to the customer as a set value depending on the region that they may be living in in relation to your business.
That was what we actually used to mitigate whatever that would have affected our business,because we were mainly offline and doing online skeletal services before the pandemic.Most times we usually reduce the price of delivery so that the customer would not have to pay much.

It afforded me the time to look inward myself and work out my potentials through series of online training. It also crated the opportunity to bond with my family and make up for all the time l wasn't there with them and also teach them some online jobs to engage them.

To always save a part of your profits aside putting a part back
into business. This will enable you have residual income or
savings. Also do make sure to have online presence for your
business since the pandemic saw lots of traditional
businesses closed.

With the effect of covid19 on businesses and the attendant new norms that it has brought,I have learnt to integrate that aspect of my business that can be accommodated online.

That is such a great lesson that many people indeed learnt from the pandemic. Having an online presence is very important for a business. And it was a great development when deliveries were introduced. Also, people learnt that there are so many earning opportunities online that can help you earn a living even where there is so much unemployment offline.

Although the pandemic was a negative experience but the impact it had on the business world too was massive as it created more ideas that would be good for the future also the idea of taking businesses online

During this COVID-19, I finally came to understand the importance of having an online presence for your business and also working online as well. I don't have to rely on just my offline hand skills but also have a backup work online.
The pandemic actually expose a lot of people to opportunities online behave working online or making your business presence online because virtually everything was done online during the pandemic.

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
The covid-19 pandemic made me realize that God is the creator of us all, anything can happen and I also learnt that you don't have to be present to deliver that beautiful presentation.

I have learn many things due to the effect of covid-19 pandemic , i have learnt that you can start a business and be your own boss no matter how small the business might be.
That is right. The coronavirus pandemic has taught us many things concerning business. I have learned that a person can shift to online business if the offline business is closed.

I get
That is right. The coronavirus pandemic has taught us many things concerning business. I have learned that a person can shift to online business if the offline business is closed.
i get to know how to start making money online due to the pandemic outbreak and i was surviving with the money I was earning especially on bizdustry and trendri.

As regards to what I've learned concerning the covid-19 pandemic on my business, I have to have a proper understanding that businesses online survive longer enough than businesses offline during such type of scenarios

The pandemic never really had any effect on my online money earning activities because I do not think that pandemic affected the online earners in a negative way. In fact, pandemic actually made people seek online work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds