Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

I have two projects in the pipeline that need launching and have been in the works behind the scenes for quite a while. The stumbling block for both has always been the starting capital and I honestly don't know how on earth I'm going to secure it. This could mean both will die a silent death:cry:

Advertisement Placeholder
One factor that makes it hard for me and other people in my present location to start a business is insecurity. We are not sure of being able to move our goods safely, so a lot of us are not considering starting a business, at least not anytime soon

challenges startups face
  • Challenge #1: Money.
  • Challenge #2: Neglecting marketing and sales.
  • Challenge #3: Lack of planning.
  • Challenge #4: Finding the right people.
  • Challenge #5: Time management.
  • Challenge #6: Your founders.
  • Challenge #7: Scaling up.
  • Challenge #8: Your comfort zone.
  • There are different challenges from which I face finding the time management.

The only challenges I have in opening my own dream business is capital, theirs no enough money to launch the project and if you decided to borrow from a bank , it might backfire later if you can't meet up with the money payment

I worked for my Aunt fie some period. She knows her business in and out. She is doing greatly looking at the turnout per day.
I call her an ideal business lady. How she managed to grow her business from the scratch is still mind boggling.
Capital is still my major set back. Once I have got enough funds I am kicking it off

Despite all of the positives, building your own business has its difficulties. Sometimes these challenges seem bigger than they really are, and sometimes they keep us from fully pursuing an idea. As most small business owners will tell you, though, the risks and challenges are usually worth the rewards. It's worth finding solutions to these challenges and ways to handle the risks so you can realize your dream.

The real challenge of starting my own dream business is to implement my all thoughts with full power in low budget its very difficult for me to implement my plans because if i have a good investment i can start my business with full power but again problem is low budget in short major challenge of my own dream business is low budget.

For me, the biggest challenge I have is lack of capital to set up my own business, but without capital to start my own business, I have taken to online forums in hope of earning enough to start my business.

I have tried other sites but none has worked for me yet, hopefully I will be able to earn enough here.

To earn enough money here, you need to be consistent and put in your best. It is more like doing everything possible in order to keep polling up some funds. Working online is not an easy task, but you need to do more than your best in order to excel.

The major challenge will be the capital, before a business can stand and bring in profit you have to spend relatively some amount of money on it, I have a drop shipping store but I need money for ads to get customer and direct traffic.

My major challenge in starting up my own personal business is the capital to start up. I need so many equipment and tools to run my business smoothly, but I need money to buy them. And I do no buy the idea of taking up loan to start up my husband. Hence, I am working to raise the money.

Everyone dreams of owning their own brand one day. So many people have not realised these dreams because of some factors and circumstances of Life. For me, my major challenges have been startup capital and time. I can never give up on this dream, until I realised it.

Major challenge has been being able to raise capital. Also there this fear that comes with wanting to try out a new thing. Extensive knowledge is also required before venturing into any business

My major issue is getting new customers to patronize my stuffs. I think I suck in that area. That's one of the most important part of every business. I'm working on how to improve and get more sales. I'm trying out other channels as the ones I trusted failed me even the expenses incurred. I think I'll do most stuffs myself.

So far , mu biggest challenge in starting my dream business has been lack of the necessary capital I need to be able to run my business successfully.
This has made me to readjust it on such a way that I have to work under someone for a while before starting my own .
[automerge]1612208566[/automerge]
So far , mu biggest challenge in starting my dream business has been lack of the necessary capital I need to be able to run my business successfully.
This has made me to readjust it on such a way that I have to work under someone for a while before starting my own .

My main challenges to starting my own dream business are capital and inavailability of land. The business of my dream is agriculture which I will need some plots of land and the fund to use to employ labour's and to buy seeds.

The major challenge I am facing going into my dream business is finance. I look forward to owning a cake shop some day where I don't only bake exotic cakes, but also sell cake tools at affordable prices. I really hope to make this dream a reality in the nearest future

Well I think one of the challenging of starting your own business of getting the required capital for it. A lot of persons have a business plan with them but they don't have the required capital to kick it starting.

To earn enough money here, you need to be consistent and put in your best. It is more like doing everything possible in order to keep polling up some funds. Working online is not an easy task, but you need to do more than your best in order to excel

The biggest challenge faced by entrepreneurs, who wear many (and all) hats, may be time management. If you just had more time, you could do so much more! To fix this, find time for yourself. It doesn't grow on trees, as money does, of course, so you have to be smart about how you spend it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds