Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

The meaning of a Lady there is a financial strain for my business everyone knows that without money no business can be done
Since there is no available financial resources going forward to to start a business could be a total calamity

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting my own business has been put on hold due to finance. Having the capital requirement for the business is always the major challenge. Another major challenge is to have just enough knowledge as regards the area of business i internet to venture into.

I think you should also start a businessI think you also have a lot of challenges to start a business. First of all you have to raise money according to your business.Then you choose to run. Then you have your cup with you. Which item did you not buy from where? Which item is where you will get the cheapest.Then you greet the professional staff. Then you manage the marketing of the business.

Most of the problems I have with investment and starting up of business is that I do not have enough capital to start up something tangible if I have the money to start up something obviously I will not hesitate to set up something now and enjoy it later in my life.

Start a business offline or online.Then in that sense you have to choose the place and you can choose After that you have to hire good staff and find servants for your business owner and take special care of them.These are all things that are essential to doing good business

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Yes, nowadays everyone wants to start their own business and become independent and earn very large amount of money. But we face many challenges before starting a business because in binging we ha less amount of money and for starting business need if money is very important.

Developing a business idea is usually the first challenge faced by every entrepreneur when starting a business from scratch. Finding the right business opportunity or creatively developing an idea is certainly not an easy task. I call “Envisioning the idea” the first true task of an entrepreneur. As an entrepreneur, you must possess the ability to see what others cannot see. While others see problems, you must see opportunities.

I will speak truth, unlike most if the members talking about business when what they are doing is posting on a pais to post aite and earning pocket money. I do not dream of becoming a business owner. The only business, if it can be termed business, I am planning is to launch a blog.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

Basically I am a government teacher and I want to start forming and a major challenge which I am facing is capital I am not interested to take loan for a bank so I want to save some income and start my business through this income.

For me, there are two setbacks to achieving my dream business and they are simply funds and location. My present location is not favourable at all to the business my mind is set on but as soon as I move I would be taking all the necessary steps.
There are lots of major problems which cannot run a buisness successful.Majority of people are not know what have they started.Poor planning is also a major factor of creating problems in buisness.Lack of experience labour.So first of all clear your mind

I got engaged in plumbing work but most of times, error do occur like linking of water pipe supply. this have been a challenges for me. I have been thinking that this plumbing job is my dream but now, I'm feeling like quite the work and find something else to do.

There are a lot of issues hampering a person from starting the business they have focused on to start, the challenges are actually and totally different and one cannot specifically say the challenges he is facing are the same with what others atefacting at the same time.

Starting my dream business isn't going to happen overnight. Money has been the biggest challenge. A lot is needed in setting up a business no doubt and with money and enough knowledge with research

Sustainable cash flow is essential for maintaining a small business and you will always need extra funds to take care of the rain and the days in between. Many business people struggle to make ends meet and sometimes don't even pay themselves so they can clear invoices on time.

Money. No I haven't started my own business yet but I do want to have my own business where I don't have to listen to the seniors and can be my own boss but the biggest challenge I need to face is money.

For me, the harder parts of starting my own business has been finding the right people to start with. I've started a business on my own that I grew to over six figures in revenue and started a business with a partner. Both ...

The major problem for me is exposure. To start a business, one needs to know a lot of people, that is why it is always good to socialize, it will come in handy when you are going to start a business. Knowing a lot of people people can help you greatly i. Ways you never expect

My greatest challenge has been to start my own business in order to be independent and be able to provide for my family but due to lack of capital to start the business I haven't been able to do so. Capital and funding has been the greatest challenge of so many people and getting loan is difficult

In starting business you must be determined, shun fears and discouragement, be focused and then think thoroughly, I have noticed that the biggest stop for me was fear and discouragement from friends and family

I'm yet to start my dream business and that has been a concern to me.
Lack of the required capital and time has made that possible. I intend to raise more funds for this purpose.
Seriously, once someone who wants to start a business of his or her own, and already have a very good business plan but still finding it very difficult to start the business process and execute it, then it could only be lack of capital that's holding the person back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds