Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

Well, I do not intend to start or begin my own business immediately or anytime very soon. I am making plans and working hard to ensure that I get there at the right targeted/planned time. But generally, a lot of people or entrepreneurs hoping to start a business have a problem of getting a starting capital or money for their business investments. This is majorly the number 1 stumbling block. Although there are some options many can use to get the desired starting capital, the options also have their own complications and possible effects on the businesses both negative and positive.

Advertisement Placeholder
The major challenges that has been hindering me not to start my own business is enough capital that will buy equipment and all other necessary things. And also time and location.

My major challenge in starting my dream business is the start up capital. It is not a business I can start with nothing. I need to raise money in order to kick off the business. Learning the business is never a problem but the capital is at the moment.

My major challenges in establishing my own business firstly is location and also how you really going to start it also the challenges you going to face when you going to start the business also then the salary of the workers you going to start using for a start

Inadequate of fund is a major issue am having to set up the business of my choice. Cassava processing is my choice of business right now, I have passion for it, the business plan is ready but no start up capital.

The set back most people achieve in setting up new business is how to keep it running/bringing growth to the business ,that has being a major setback .economy of the nation having a negative effect on business and how your product or the awareness of your brand would be reacted to, because I believe it is not very products that are accepted by the consumer.

I have not started a business yet but hoping to have one in the future. If starting a business, I think the major challenge is having enough funds to operate it. It is a major concern but there are some who asks for investors while satisfying them first that it is a good business to invest with.

The major thing that limits people from owning their own business, or making that idea become reality is capital. The absence of capital has killed so many dreams and made so many people not to be able to rise up to their true potential.

One major thing stopping me from starting my business is lack if a good busines plan. My business plan is not complete yet and I can't start until I have written everything that needed to he written
Also, capital is a also a problem as it is one if my major requirements I'm my business plan

Starting a business requires capital. And it has been one of the reasons I am yet to start my own business. Also, how to locate client or customer for the business is another issue. Furthermore, where to situate this business is somehow challenging. In a nutshell, capital has been the most challenging thing in starting up my business.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Truly, there are numerous benefits for having one’s own business. However, there are challenge that come with starting a business. A few reasons why I haven’t started mine are:
I do not know what to sell or what service to provide. This is because every idea that comes to mind has already been established by someone. Though this shouldn’t stop me from starting mine, but the challenge is how to create a USP (unique selling point).
Also, lack of sufficient finance is a challenge to starting a business.
Finally, the fear of loss or lack of growth of a business is a big challenge.

My major challenge is the capital o. The business idea is already there. Everything has been planned out, but no capital to implement it. I thought of getting loan and maybe get someone to lend me some fund ,but I thought doing such won't be a good basics for the business.

The lockdown imposed due to CoronaVirus pandemic has been very fruitful to me. I launched my dream website, a youtube channel, and an android app. While my android app earns from admob and website from adsense, I have no reached the monetization threshold for my youtube channel,.

Starting a small or large business is a very difficult decision. But i think when you are starting a business the very first problem you will encounter is problem in money or customer. Money because if you will start a business you need a lot of it. Customer because you don't if you sell a lot or not.

• Cash flow management. ...
  • Hiring employees. ...
  • Time management. ...
  • Delegating tasks. ...
  • Choosing what to sell. ...
  • Marketing strategy. ...
  • Capital. ...
  • Strapped budget.

Funding has been a challenge but I am addressing it and very soon, I will be able to begin my dream business. I decided to choose a different pathways to raising funds and instead of taking loans from bank, I want to generate my own capital

Lack of capital have been the challenges have been facing in setting up my dream business and on the other hand, getting a loan have always been on my mind but that is another challenges, what if the business doesn't go well as planned

The major problem has always been the capital to start and the enabling environment to empower me with electricity and good road to aid my production to get to the market in good time. The major challenge is the capital and enabling environment which has a lot to do with security aswel. Then issue of insecurity has eaten deep.

In starting my own dream business, finance has always been my issue. Especially from the country where i come from,earning money is very difficult for most people due to the poverty level in the country. Am still positive it will work out.

Access to finance has been a major challenge to starting my dream job, loan for start up is on the high side. One just need to put all the structure in place

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds