Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your major challenge to starting your own dream business

The problem I for see is the financial incapability . looking at the economic indices of present condition in our country is favourable at all. To borrow money to start any business is hell so someone need to start from scratch by getting little money and begin to start small.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most time, what prevent people from starting or chasing their dream job is money. Although for some, it is their parents stopping them by forcing them to follow something else outside their dream job.

What is the major challenge a face is just self doubt. I want to own a fashion brand but for some reasons I can't just bring myself to starting one. I make outfits for myself and when people see them, they are surprised that I make such perfect outfit. But I'm working on my self-confidence and I know we time I will achieve this dream.

Searching for the Right Business Location
Getting a good location for my business has been a mojor challenge. to finding a good business location at the right price is definitely not easy. To find a location that has a rapidly growing population, good road network and other amenities at a good price. many office buildings are fold up because rents are negotiable.

The major challenge that we young individual do face In business is capital the higher the capital the higher the lackadaisical altitude of the individual to start it.
Due to the pandemic many people have lose their job source of incomes due to that because they don't have the enough capital they won't be able to achieve their dream in business.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
Successfully have been able to get my business kicking,but I faced quite some challenges during the kick off the business,lack of clients, minimal profit,but as time goes on I begin to bond with the few customers I had and the patronizing increased.

What is keeping me from my dream business is nothing other than capital, Another challenge I have for the establishment of my business is location, there are so many locations but the right location where the goods will be needed by customers that need them.

It's capital, it has been my major challenge and obstacle of starting up my dream business. If I could get hold of my target money today then in no time I would be starting my business and making some huge profits from it

One of the major things that discourages lots of people from starting the business of their choice is capital. You can have a great idea that has the propensity to solve a problem in the society, but if you don't have the needed capital to turn the idea into reality, then nobody will know about it.

Capital has been the major hinderance to starting my own dream business. I have sought for it in different ways, from friend and family and so on but none of them was granted. The most difficult one is when banks asked you to come with a collateral security before they can borrow you money.

For me its the capital to start.I don't want to go and borrow from a bank because its not best for me. To get fund as been a major problem to meo

I have been having just one major challenge in starting up my own business and this is capital, if I had saved enough capital all this years, then my business would have already been kicking and running, I really don't want to take a loan in starting up a business.

I have been trying to establish my dream business for about 3 years now but what is hinders me in starting the business is capital. The capital required for the business is huge because I want to go commercial and wholesale selling. I will need a vast area of land and a big storage facilities. Capital and difficulty in getting loan has been the major setback I have to start the business.

The major problem of starting your own personal business is capital. Alot of businesses requires alot of startup funds and so must business owners find it difficult to establish their businesses.

As you have said everyone really wants flexibility and to set himself on the path to financial freedom. personally I haven't set up my business because of the finance and I do not want to take a loan as it doesn't require too much capital so I am still preparing for it.

Truth be told, there are lot of challenges towards acheiving or establishing a business no matter the size of the business.
Some of the challenges faced is as follows:
1. You must be Resistance.
2. You must be zealous in business.
3. You must be courageous.
4. Be positive minded.

Lack of financial services is one of the biggest obstacles. Banks deter many prospective beginning home companies because they desire unsecure business loans and should be difficult to obtain for many prospective entrepreneurs. Money owing on a loan are not as simple to get as before an individual is to have major resources for protection.

Consider these five big challenges to starting a business, and if you haven't already, think of your own personal emergency plan to overcome them.

The show is playing alone. ... Fundraising. ... Getting health insurance. ... Getting - and staying - organized and on track. ... Maintaining the balance of work life.

Everyone loves flexibility and wants to be his/her own boss because there are lots of benefits that comes with owning a business which are too numerous to mention.
Have you started your dream business yet? If not, what could be the major setbacks stopping you from starting your own business!

I like to know your thoughts on this
I have a profitable business idea right now that can turn me into a millionaire but the only challenge I have now is how to get capital to start the business. I am still drafting the business proposal and when I am through, I will start sourcing for investors that can pull the capital.

doing business is selling of cars .I want to sell cars it is profitable .I want to deal into Lamborghini Ferrari ,Toyota, Peugeot ,Opel, golf Volkswagen ,think of all the good cars, life is good .I want to be a businessman in real business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds