Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What free legit website do you know that i can earn money from?

The reward on trendi is actually lower than anything I have seen although they really have so many thread topics to talk about. I once worked in on forum coin but they removed the cryptocurrency payment method.
I think you have not recently visited the platform. Currently, you can make a lot of money from trendri because you can make 15 comments and create up to 30 threads.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the platform I know are paid the post platforms. These include beermoneyforum, trendri and of course bizdustry. These platform are legitimate as I have known about them for sometimes.

I think you have not recently visited the platform. Currently, you can make a lot of money from trendri because you can make 15 comments and create up to 30 threads.
You're really right about that. It's actually been long since I last posted in trendi and that was when the earning was cut short and even the number of comments and posts you are allowed to create.

You're really right about that. It's actually been long since I last posted in trendi and that was when the earning was cut short and even the number of comments and posts you are allowed to create.
I try as much as possible to work on the platform everyday. I actually enjoy writing and making money from there. I think you can start visiting again and posting again.

I try as much as possible to work on the platform everyday. I actually enjoy writing and making money from there. I think you can start visiting again and posting again.
Yeah, I visited just like I have said and found out that the offer is not even lasting for a long period of time. It's only available still the fifth of this month and the administrator is actually making things difficult there.

Aside from bizindustry, what other free legit website do you know that I can earn money from. I have tried alot of websites and alot of them either dont pay at all or just pay very little.so I need your help guys on suggestions and websites where I can earn more money in addition to what I earn from bizindustry here.
There are many websites that claim to pay you for doing tasks or completing surveys, but it's important to be careful and do your research before joining any of them. Some websites that have received positive reviews and seem to be legitimate include Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Vindale Research.

Swagbucks is a rewards program that pays you for completing tasks such as taking surveys, shopping online, and watching videos. It's free to join and you can earn points, called "Swagbucks," which can be redeemed for gift cards or cash through PayPal.

InboxDollars is another rewards program that pays you for completing tasks such as taking surveys, reading emails, and playing games. It's also free to join and you can earn cash, which can be redeemed through PayPal or check.

Vindale Research is a paid survey website that pays you for completing surveys about products and services. It's free to join and you can earn cash, which can be redeemed through PayPal or check.

It's important to note that while these websites may be legitimate and free to join, they may not offer a lot of money for the tasks that you complete. Earning money online usually requires a significant time investment, and it may not be a practical way to make a living or supplement your income. Additionally, be wary of websites that ask for upfront payments or personal information, as these could potentially be scams.

Yeah, I visited just like I have said and found out that the offer is not even lasting for a long period of time. It's only available still the fifth of this month and the administrator is actually making things difficult there.
You don't feel comfortable working on the platform you can look for others. For me I don't really find it difficult to work there because it is just like a routine for me when I have a chance.

You don't feel comfortable working on the platform you can look for others. For me I don't really find it difficult to work there because it is just like a routine for me when I have a chance.
It's like a routine as you've said but why would they have to cut the number of post one is allowed to make in a day to that extent? It was fifteen posts in a day and right now its not even up to six if I'm correct.

It's like a routine as you've said but why would they have to cut the number of post one is allowed to make in a day to that extent? It was fifteen posts in a day and right now its not even up to six if I'm correct.
I believe that is the policy they want the website to run on. It is five posts every day and maybe up to 10 threads. They currently pay 4 cents for posts and 10 cents for threads.

I believe that is the policy they want the website to run on. It is five posts every day and maybe up to 10 threads. They currently pay 4 cents for posts and 10 cents for threads.
Well, I think I would take a break from being active on the platform because this very forum is actually serving it's purpose besides the school session is already on and so I don't have all the time in the world to attend there.

Well, I think I would take a break from being active on the platform because this very forum is actually serving it's purpose besides the school session is already on and so I don't have all the time in the world to attend there.
Okay, you can still try as much as possible to be active on the platform because it will not take you much time every day to complete the tasks. That is what I do on daily basis.

You are lucky to be in this kind of platform. The surest I have seen so far that is paying. But there are others depending on your ability. This has to do with Fiverr, upwork or survey sites.
I am also a strong advocate that you should not really depend on making money only on paid forums. There is a lot of money that can be made through freelancing and you should explore that.

Okay, you can still try as much as possible to be active on the platform because it will not take you much time every day to complete the tasks. That is what I do on daily basis.
I understand what you're saying actually and I would do just that. I have a very limited time to spend online but when I've got the chance I would still attend to the platform after all they are still legit, I guess.

I understand what you're saying actually and I would do just that. I have a very limited time to spend online but when I've got the chance I would still attend to the platform after all they are still legit, I guess.
Okay, that's right. as long as the amount of time you're going to spend on the platform is not much then there is no problem with that. I also have limited time but I try to work on the platform.

Okay, that's right. as long as the amount of time you're going to spend on the platform is not much then there is no problem with that. I also have limited time but I try to work on the platform.
There's really nothing that would stop me from earning money online, I actually let something stop me sometime ago but not anymore and never again. I must learn how to balance my academic and economic life.

There's really nothing that would stop me from earning money online, I actually let something stop me sometime ago but not anymore and never again. I must learn how to balance my academic and economic life.
that is actually the best thing. It is also important and necessary you try to set up a good business for yourself in order to achieve financial independence. You can start a YouTube channel or a blog.

that is actually the best thing. It is also important and necessary you try to set up a good business for yourself in order to achieve financial independence. You can start a YouTube channel or a blog.
Yes, it's actually the best thing for me. Well, I don't really think I am ready to develop a YouTube channel right now because from the line of work I do, it needs me to build my social media handles first.

I also try my best to make money using different platforms and working on different platforms is the key to making more money. You have to make sure you have many sources of income.

Yes, it's actually the best thing for me. Well, I don't really think I am ready to develop a YouTube channel right now because from the line of work I do, it needs me to build my social media handles first.
I don't think you need to build your social media handle first before starting a YouTube channel. You can get started and on the long run you can start building your audience on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds