Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What free legit website do you know that i can earn money from?

Aside from bizindustry, what other free legit website do you know that I can earn money from. I have tried alot of websites and alot of them either dont pay at all or just pay very little.so I need your help guys on suggestions and websites where I can earn more money in addition to what I earn from bizindustry here.
I would recommend FreeCash. It's a decent website which pays you a decent amount of money. The best paying offers are of course, surveys

Advertisement Placeholder
Paid to post platform and paid-to-click platform are the most popular one. Out of all the two the most interesting one is paid to post because that is the only one you can earn a reasonable amount of money.

I have read about the Rewardy platform. I think that it could be a good platform because they offer various ways to make money. It is a legit site as far as I know. Have you heard about it?

I don't know about a rewardy app , i believe it is one of the online business that gives opportunity for people to make a very low income. Most of the time I choose to avoid platforms like that.

FreeCash is a good site to earn money online. I use it everyday and the only problem I faced is my phone's low storage which is preventing me from doing more tasks but despite this, I'm still able to earn good amount of money every day.
If you're interested in playing games, I would recommend you Appflame. It pays you descent amount of money though I will admit that it wasn't a good app for me because of the same reason I'm unable to earn more money in FreeCash - phone's storage. But if you have enough storage, then it's a great app

Since you are a writer here on bizdustry already, I take it that you would like the writing gig a lot. The free online platforms to join and continue your writing gig that I will recommend is fiverr.com and upwork.com. these two platforms are free to join

There are other paid to post platforms available you can be using to make money if you have the time to do so. Some has different topic to discuss with different earning rates. But mostly some of them has a lower earning rates than bizdustry.

Aside from bizdustry I don't really know of any legit site that you can use to earn money, I'm new to online jobs I'll also appreciate it if someone share with us a good site to earn a extra income.

Aside from bizindustry, what other free legit website do you know that I can earn money from. I have tried alot of websites and alot of them either dont pay at all or just pay very little.so I need your help guys on suggestions and websites where I can earn more money in addition to what I earn from bizindustry here.
There are websites such as Fiverr, Upwork, and Latium where freelancing is popular and has basically become the raison d’être for accessing those platforms. Also, surveys and games can be completed on FreeCash, with subsequent payment

There are other paid to post platforms available you can be using to make money if you have the time to do so. Some has different topic to discuss with different earning rates. But mostly some of them has a lower earning rates than bizdustry.
Aside from bizdustry forum sites , we still have many forum site out there , some are scamming their members , some pay around $0.30 or less daily and still ban you unecesarily

You can use micro workers, sprout gigs and time bucks for small jobs; honey gains and peer2profit for passive income and Upwork and fiverr for your skills.

Basically, a lot of online platforms claim to be legitimate but some scam baiters have been doing a great job to fish out all these scamming platforms for good. Out of their verified sites, Sproutgigs formerly known as Picoworkers is one of the best.

I'll advise you to make a proper research before joining any new platforms, we have a huge number of scamming platforms online you have to be very careful.

The IP Royal pawns is a website that pays you to run apps and share internet data with the company. You have to share gigabytes in order to make cash online.

I guess you're already registered here so there's really a good chance that you have started earning from this very website. You can as well check other websites out like trendi and forum coin.

There are a lot of sites like that but some of them are less worth it then others in my opinion it mostly depens on in what country you live in if you live for example in the USA then you have a lot of opportunities like free cash or swagbucks

There are a lot of sites like that but some of them are less worth it then others in my opinion it mostly depens on in what country you live in if you live for example in the USA then you have a lot of opportunities like free cash or swagbucks
Sometimes , the country we reside will depend on what you will be making online , most of the African countries did not have much opportunity to work on some well paying sites because of their location .

Sometimes , the country we reside will depend on what you will be making online , most of the African countries did not have much opportunity to work on some well paying sites because of their location .
The country geotargeted sites are small minority compared to sites that offers registration for worldwide registration from many countries so it varies from website site owner and how do he handle the situation.

I guess you're already registered here so there's really a good chance that you have started earning from this very website. You can as well check other websites out like trendi and forum coin.
I have veen working on trendri forum sites for a very long time , though they come and go , but they are currently doing well and paying their members , I have also started working in forum coin .

I have veen working on trendri forum sites for a very long time , though they come and go , but they are currently doing well and paying their members , I have also started working in forum coin .
Trendri is one of the best paid to post forums online. The admin is also quite innovative and I can give him kudos for that. I have also been on the platform for over a year.

The reward on trendi is actually lower than anything I have seen although they really have so many thread topics to talk about. I once worked in on forum coin but they removed the cryptocurrency payment method.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds