Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What free legit website do you know that i can earn money from?

You may try Picoworkers. I have read a lot about it and they have gained much popularity. You may not earn good money there, but you may earn a few cents there. You may also try SocialSeos.
I work with picoworkers recently and am earning good amount of money its one of the best way to earn extra income online,the so call social seos is not familair to me I can only make search of it at my spare time and I beleive if its worth it I will give it a trial,how was your experience with the site?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am myself struggling a lot to make money because I am myself not aware of many money making sites. You can try Scribie website if you are really good at transcription.

If you're a skilled freelancer, I'll recommend Upwork, Fiverr and Amazon Kindle. You could try Scooper and Opera newshub.

I believe there are websites that will pay you well for your efforts. The issue is determining who they are and how much they can afford to allow. Bizdustry is a great game that everyone enjoyed, but

There are many sites like bizdustry to earn money with zero investment. But those sites are not as best as bizdustry. You can also join paid to click site or paid to watch site. You can still make money from them.

If you do not have a lot of expectations and if you are happy with $25-$30 per month, Bizdustry is god, but if you want to make $300-$400 or even more, you can try your hands on Fiverr, Upwork, SEO clerks, etc.

If you want to earn good money online, you have to develop some skills just as you would in offline jobs. There are many legit sites that you can try depending on your aptitude, inclination, or location. If you have the patience for repetitive jobs, you may try micro-tasking sites like Appen, Lionbridge, or even Remotasks. These sites are usually looking for remote workers. You may also try transcription sites. Scribie.com is one of the beginner-friendly transcription sites. If you are a writer, there are many opportunities and platforms for earning, including forum-posting, web content writing, academic writing, etc. Many workers of Humanatic have earned decent money from the site just for listening to and tagging calls.

You can earn a lot of money from COINTIPLY.
They have a great range of options for you to earn money.
From viewing PTC, playing games, getting involved in conversation, and you can also multiple your earning with the multiplier games

Aside from the bizdustry.com as a platform for earning, there are different other platforms which may be beneficial to you but sometimes it depends on your ability and skills which can be used to meet up to your needs in the various site you may like.

If you're a skilled freelancer, I'll recommend Upwork, Fiverr and Amazon Kindle. You could try Scooper and Opera newshub.
This website you mention here is very good to earn full time money online I once work with upwork and I made a living from there so I see someone mention ptc my point is that ptc dont pays better its better I continue work with bizdustry here instead of doing ptc,survey is another good option but its favour mostly the united state

Aside from the bizdustry.com as a platform for earning, there are different other platforms which may be beneficial to you but sometimes it depends on your ability and skills which can be used to meet up to your needs in the various site you may like.
there are also other forums out there like bizdustry, one can focus on sites like this to start earning. W perfect example of sites like bizdustry includes beermoneyforum, forumcoin, trendri.

Actually you do not have to spend money to make money online. For example, you can join bizdustry for free and make $30 in one month. If you want to make more, you will have to work on freelancing platforms like fiverr and upwork. These are also completely free

Lol investment comes indifferent forms. In this case you are putting in your time. So far bizdustry and other survey sites like swagbucks are good
Yes I believe bizdustry is also good but regarding the survey you are taking about, most of this survey are not available in my country Nigeria, did you know any survey site that is available everywhere.

Yes I believe bizdustry is also good but regarding the survey you are taking about, most of this survey are not available in my country Nigeria, did you know any survey site that is available everywhere.
Try yougov and superpay.me,they have survey which I think is available to all country but I dont know about Niegria,swagbucks dosnt favoure my region and I beleive soon they may have some more earning option rather than the survey.rewardingways is another good site to work with in terms of survey and others ways of earning,they even process payment faster I expected

Aside from bizindustry, what other free legit website do you know that I can earn money from. I have tried alot of websites and alot of them either dont pay at all or just pay very little.so I need your help guys on suggestions and websites where I can earn more money in addition to what I earn from bizindustry here.
Apart from bizdustry, I know of forum coin and noise cash and beer money forum from which you can earn by making good posts. Other legit sites are upwork and fiverr.

You can make money by posting on different paid to post website because most people are doing this already and that's the best way you can make money on the internet as I understand easily when you do not have a skill... Except you want to make money with a skill then consider Freelancing.

I think you can earn money here at bizdustry, but if you are talking about extra earnings, you can try Tcpgaming, forumcoin, beermoney forum. Google search will be of great here where you can get information on legit paying sites. I believe there are so many of them out then but the problem is discovering them. That is my take.

Yes, it is possible to make money till 5 February in here. After that you could make money in here by purchasing an upgrade right here. Would you purchase an upgrade? I am not sure how many people in here would do that.

Pico worker and fiverr, freelance are what I can remember for now to earn income.All these sites are varies in payment method and mode of operation.

Pico worker and fiverr, freelance are what I can remember for now to earn income.All these sites are varies in payment method and mode of operation.
The Picoworkers income from performing social media tasks are low income they could be good income if you refer employers to the program but as a worker, you need some hard jobs that require KYC to earn well.

The thing about most online site is that most of them don't pay very well, you earn a little amount for alot of work. You could try trendri or beermoney forum, they are quite ok.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds