Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What free legit website do you know that i can earn money from?

The highest paying rate is at Star Clicks however payout is 50 $ you have to upgrade to have payout as little as 10 $ you can earn 0,10 $ daily per clicking that's 3 $ per month.

Advertisement Placeholder
Im looking for more earning websites aswell.. try twetch maybe you're good at creating content or read.cash

If you do not have any skills, then I would suggest Amazon Mturk or microworker. In both sites you can earn by doing small tasks on the internet. If you have a high end skill like you can write or you know how to do graphics. Then you should be looking at market places like Fiverr, and Upwork. You can sell your skills on both platforms.

There are other ways to earn money online. Bizdustry recently sent a link about honey gain where you just activated and allow the application read your data information daily and get paid when you get ti $20

Aside from bizindustry, what other free legit website do you know that I can earn money from. I have tried alot of websites and alot of them either dont pay at all or just pay very little.so I need your help guys on suggestions and websites where I can earn more money in addition to what I earn from bizindustry here.
There are many websites that pay for writing articles or creating short post.
I am working on noise cash, read cash, uptrennd and okex. These are easy to use and pays for engaging people with your comments or opinions.

Aside from bizindustry, what other free legit website do you know that I can earn money from. I have tried alot of websites and alot of them either dont pay at all or just pay very little.so I need your help guys on suggestions and websites where I can earn more money in addition to what I earn from bizindustry here.
I suggest you to work on trendup, freelancing sites, or fiver they are 100% legit sites there are no scared of any scames.. except that you also search for legit sites on google, but i feel there is minimum.chances for any site who is legit

Concerning your question on which other free sites you can earn from apart from bizdustry. I have to mention that the only site I earn from now is bizdustry as I don't have tims to work on some other site and earn from there as well

I can list a good number of sites, you just have to plan well to achieve the task that will meet your needs, task like micro worker, rapid worker and even survey sites are goods site to earn passively.

Concerning what free legit website I know that I can earn money from. Well, apart from this platform that I know of, I don't know any other platform that can pay. Bizdustry has been fulfilling their promises and they have also been helping me financially. I registered on beermoney but was kicked out without knowing my offenses, bizdustry is the only platform I can assure and refer anybody to.

U can make money online from doing jobs like content writing often reffered to as content creator. You can also earn money from blogging. Online marketing as well.

I think money making sites are on a decline these days. To find a place you can earn even $2 a day is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Well, just like you, I am highly interested in knowing what online sites I could make passive money from that are as well legal. I know bizdustry has been trying to make us earn, but we need more ventures to gain financially from as as to be a little more buoyant.

One free legit website that I know you can make money from because I also I am also using such website he is bizdustry, this site has been paying for people's comment, for a while now, I suggest you try it out.

Alot of websites or pages exist that some one who dedicate him self to it operation can earned alot of money I can choose bizdustry as my own choice but you can have a different opinion.

There are many websites where you can earn online if you look or search the right source. If you have good marketable skills it will be very easy for you to earn online without stress. There are other websites like bizdustry that you can also earn from.

I can recommend a website known as cashtime forum for you to make money on everyday, that is aside this platform that we are on right now. This is the other website that I am currently also working on where I make pretty decent amount of money on a daily basis.

PTP sites are dwindling in number. Making it worse is that some PTP sites turn out to be scam sites later. One good site (for now) is Trendri which pays 2 cents per comment, yeah, just the same as Bizdustry. But the issue there is the policy changes from time to time. I sometimes lose track of the rules.

I would advise you to join Forumcoin. It is also a great forum, but Forumcoin is not as great as Bizdustry. You might earn a few dollars per month there. I earn some money there. You can even apply as an article writer there if you are good at writing. However, you must send a sample of your writing to the admin first.

Bizdustry is one of the websites that can do that for you. But just as you said aside bizdustry, you can go into transcribing. There are many transcribing websites as well which can fetch you more money

Well there are other forums too like bizdustry, there is beermoney but I wouldn't advice you to work on there because the admin is a crook, also you could check toloka Yandex and I can say categorically that it pays because I've withdrawn from there

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds