Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What factors motivate you the most in your business endeavour??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

What factors motivates you the more in your business dream??

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the major reasons I get motivated in my business is that I get to meet new people everyday
And I make know friends, friends that has been helpful in pushing my business forward and making me live a better and beautiful life through my business

Motivating factors, which can be either internal or external to the entrepreneur, classified motivators into four categories: financial rewards (extrinsic rewards), independence/autonomy, personal growth (intrinsic rewards) and family security [4,2]. Motivating factors can also be classified as push or pull factors.

There are a lot of businesses that offer cakes and sweet confectioneries but in my honest opinion, they all offer similar stuff. If I were skilled at baking, I'd offer various food itemsincluding various types of breadsfrom around the world and savoury baked goodies as well.

To figure out what motivates you when starting a business, you need to find clarity in why you're doing what you're doing, what you hope to accomplish, what the risks are, and what you expect the payoffs to be. This is what will keep you centered and focused when you face challenges during the process.

When it comes to business, their are certain factors that motivates an entrepreneur to carry on irrespective of the dreaded business time he or she is facing. When it comes to the major factor that motivates me to carry on my business dream no matter what, is those that say 'i won't succeed'. Those kind of persons motivate me the more. When i find out, that they are not happy with my progress, I keep on soaring to make my passion big and successful.

This is will be the biggest breakdown of all times when choosing a path and there's suddenly having a disagreement on the advice instead of giving a positive advice it turn you to have more condition to face lead to negative feedback.

The greatest motivation for me is the driving force that keeps me going and what keeps me going is that I chose the business and that no one chose it for me. so when there's any challenge, I face it squarely with the hope and determination that I would succeed in it and that I will rise above any obstacle. My biggest motivation is the problem that I also solve for people, I see myself doing it best, better than every one else. All these are my motivation.

The greatest motivation for me is the driving force that keeps me going and what keeps me going is that I chose the business and that no one chose it for me. so when there's any challenge, I face it squarely with the hope and determination that I would succeed in it and that I will rise above any obstacle. My biggest motivation is the problem that I also solve for people, I see myself doing it best, better than every one else. All these are my motivation.
You have a big heart, and that your benevolent attitude will surely bring you everlasting glory. Keep up with the good work and see your business go on another level that will drive you steady income and never lack.

There are several factors that motivates me in my business and one of those factors is having the thought that I'm already a man with family and they're all relying on me to be able to take good and proper care of them. I won't also forget to mention that my mom and siblings are also relying on me as I'm the oldest son and head of the family.

• Making a difference in the world.
  • Find personal meaning from building a business.
  • Satisfaction of doing something great.
  • Personal growth and accomplishment.
  • Seeing the real value of one's beliefs

You can deny it all you want, but the vast majority of entrepreneurs get into the game at least partially because of the potential to make lots and lots of money. Stories about entrepreneurial geniuses like Richard Branson and Mark Zuckerberg make it seem possible for any enthusiastic citizen with a good idea to become an overnight billionaire.

The one who motivate me in my businness is my family because i need to become successfull. In that way i can make my families life better. So my motivator is my family to become successfull in life.

I cannot say about others, however, for me, money is a great motivation factor. When I was working in an office, I was there because I was being paid well. Now, I am doing business and the reason why I am doing business is I am hopeful that one day I will make a lot of money. Well, I am not making enough from my business, but I a continuously working on my business because the possibilities to make money motivates me.

Some entrepreneurs venture out on their own because they’re tired of the demands of traditional work. In a high-level position, the demands are exceptional -- working long hours, catering to the whims of your bosses and clients, and being stuck in the same old rut of responsibilities. Being your own boss in the world of entrepreneurship frees you from those restraints. You can work your own hours, wherever you feel like working, and set your own goals and responsibilities.

Some people love working with others. They like the atmosphere of team-based creative problem solving, the interactions between mutually respectful, intelligent people, and the thrill of succeeding together. Some jobs offer direct supervisory or leadership roles, but there’s nothing like building your own team from scratch.

• Making a difference in the world.
  • Find personal meaning from building a business.
  • Satisfaction of doing something great.
  • Personal growth and accomplishment.
  • Seeing the real value of one's beliefs
Interesting factors of motivation you outlined here. Personal business growth and accomplishments gives someone tremendous feeling of his or her business and as such can continue to drive more success as time clicks on.

There are a few factors that spurs me in my business and one of those variables is having the possibility that I'm now a man with family and they're all depending on me to have the option to take great and appropriate consideration of them. I won't likewise neglect to specify that my mother and kin are additionally depending on me just like the most established child and top of the family.

The major thing that will motivate me to keep my business going when I eventually start is the fact that I look up to other giant brands and I know they started from somewhere too, so I can definitely achieve what they did too with consistency.

Making a difference in the world. Find personal meaning from building a business. Satisfaction of doing something great. Personal growth and accomplishment. Seeing the real value of one's beliefs.

In earning, business has surpassed education. So this point also motivate me to go with business, but now i noriced some people and person in my own village, who became millionaires in just few years by doing business, some are entrepreneur and they do business of real estate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds