Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What does individual mean in business?

Great insight my friend. I think such type of businesses and enterprises tends to survive more than that of partnership. You just need to be focused.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you are trying to talk about sole proprietorship. In this case the registration for a business differs from country to country so you have to look out for the one that suit your country.

Individual business means one single person is owning the business. All the profit and loss of the business will be accounted on his name. He may have several employees but ultimately he will manage the business and take decisions as well, if required. Also he will have full authority for any decisions to be made.

Individual in business means a single person that owns and manage a business by himself and he also bear the profits and losses of the business.

I think it really mean that business is own by a person to control it as normal and also to operate and managed it as normal so give you good money.

That means definition of terminologies are different from country to country then. An individual in a business here must have his business registered before that business can gain legal recognition even as a freelancer

An individual business is a business owned, finance and run by an individual and solely bears the risk and other hand take profit alone.

Well this simply means the business is owned , managed and operated by a single person, in which this person have control over the business and is in charge of making all decisions for the business. This means that all profit made belongs to the owner alone
Individuals in businesses can mean the owner of the business or someone who is in charge of the business he can also be called a sole proprietorship or an enterpreneur.

Individual in business means a single person that own or establish a business who shares the profits and losses of the business alone. He also runs and manage the business by himself.

I think it's the same thing as sole proprietorship,where one man runs the show and sometimes it's usually funny when they advertise and say "we do this" I'm CEO of this, whereas they run the show themselves

Individual in business simply means a single person overseeing a business. The business is owned,managed,controlled and directed by one person. No other person can make decisions for the business except that person.

Can individual business owners also be classified as self employed people, in my country they are not registered with security numbers we don't even have security numbers.

Individual in business simply means a single person overseeing a business. The business is owned,managed,controlled and directed by one person. No other person can make decisions for the business except that person.
Well said, the owner is the sole decision maker,this is actually a good Form of business for those who like making quick decisions

An individual business is a business that is owned and managed by an individual. It is called a sole proprietorship. The owner bears the risks alone and takes all the profits.

Individual business is owned by one person ,it's only one person and not partners that are controlling and running the business properly I think

Individual is a sole proprietor of a business, he runs and mange the business. He also share the profits and losses that comes from the running of the business alone.

An individual business simply means the kinda business owned and controlled by one man. This is also known as sole proprietorship. In this type if business, a man makes the decision alone, he takes the risk alone, and he shares the profits alone

Individual business is the type of business that involves one person as the owner and the organizer of the business,he is an eterpreneuar managing this firm or business alone.

Write your reply... what does individual means in business it means a person who own his business only himself no another person that's it.

An individual business is a one man type of business where he alone runs it without having the need for some other extra hands to get into the mix. It's also called a sole proprietorship business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds