Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What does individual mean in business?

I think you are talking about sole-proprietorship where a busines is posessed, administered, and managed by one person individually. I am not sure what kind of rules and regulations are there in the United States when it comes setting-up a business owned by a single person but I am sure you would need to register your business and pay taxes. The same goes for my country or other country. Contactors, consultants, or freelancers are not business owners rather they are self-employed individuals.

Advertisement Placeholder
An individual business is a business that is not incorporated. This includes independent contractors, consultants, and freelancers. To register as an individual business, a United States Social Security number is used. Sometimes personal businesses are referred to as "solopreneurs."
It's just called one man business in my country. Even here most people don't worry about the documentation before starting such business unless the documents are necessary.

Most of the time, I prefer running my business alone so that I can properly take personal decisions that would effectively help me to make moves instead of involving other people.

Sole proprietorship is a type of business that is a one man type of business. A business owned by an individual. A registered business can also be owned by an individual, and by law, that registered business is an entity on it's own aslo

An individual is someone who is solely responsible for his actions or an in actions . in business an individual business is a business who is created and no tired by one person.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning what an individual business means, well I would say that it means the business is not a partnership which means it is owned by a sing person and not multiple persons running it

Individual business which is most properly known as sole proprietorship is a one man business in the sense that one person is in charge of the decision making process of the business. Death to this individual could result to closure of the business.

Individual business means personal business that is been operated by a person or own by a person. Most times individual business are small scale business that can be managed by a person or few numbers of people. The person sees to the overall management of the business.

I think its just like a business run by one person and not a very big company and entire, there are other factors that also contributes to the development of the individual business

An individual business is a business that is not incorporated. This includes independent contractors, consultants, and freelancers. ... Sometimes personal businesses are referred to as "solopreneurs."

The individual in business simply means being the sole proprietor of the business. You are in charge solely of your business, you will be responsible for whatever profits or loss.

An individual business is a business that is not incorporated. This includes independent contractors, consultants, and freelancers. To register as an individual business, a United States Social Security number is used. Sometimes personal businesses are referred to as "solopreneurs."
I think what individual actually meant is sole proprietorship or entrepreneur as they are called so any form of business that is being run by a person is actually an individual business.

This is a very good knowledge that you have impacted right here. An individual business is Incorporated and registered under one person and the person has the full responsibility.

Individual in a business can simply mean a business owned by a single person, a sole proprietorship, running a business alone, or getting a contract alone, a consultant or a writer or a freelancer.

I think it's safe to say that an individual business is like a sole proprietorship business which when the owner dies the business does too except it's been passed down to someone who learns or fight for it.

Sole proprietorship is a type of business that is a one man type of business. A business owned by an individual. A registered business can also be owned by an individual, and by law, that registered business is an entity on it's own aslo
I like the sole proprietorship because it can give you the full control of the business. However, you have to handle all the problems and even the responsibility are all yours. It is not easy when the business is growing that you would be needing help from a partner or a manager that you will hire.

Wow this my first time I'm hearing about it and according to you this can also be an online business, I always believe a solo entrepreneur is someone who has a small business and he is only one that is taking care and managing all the affairs that comes with that business.

Wow this my first time I'm hearing about it and according to you this can also be an online business, I always believe a solo entrepreneur is someone who has a small business and he is only one that is taking care and managing all the affairs that comes with that business.
Individual can be a customer can also be a worker in the organisation what individuals are very important to an organisation because they are resources that use in production.

Individual can be a customer can also be a worker in the organisation what individuals are very important to an organisation because they are resources that use in production.
I thought that the individual you were talking about are those people that are coming to buy something from you as a business organisation or company,I didn't know you were talking about those people you can employ into a business to work for you.

Individual in business means businesses that are established, finance and run by a single person who takes all the business profits and bears all the risks involves in the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds