Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think are the most important things you can do to earn a living at home?

Freelancing is a tool that allows us to earn a good monthly income at home.In freelancing you can work as a virtual assistant. Online tutoring is also a good source of income۔۔ In addition, you can create different software.

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh yes i already heard the name but i forgot pronunciation of Fiverr. Yes my friends have an account on Fiverr and they write articles, thesis, assignment anything they get in order so It is also very fine means of earning. But orders come seldom there.. Any technique to get much orders?
Oh, I'm very glad to hear that it's on Fiverr as well and I'm not surprised it's on the same freelance website Fiverr. Fiverr has been a great experience for me ever since I started using their services to earn money online with my skills. I hope I'm going to keep growing on Fiverr and keep making more money.

It's very good to convert your time to money by doing one job or the other which I know is not easy, But it will be good if you can find an online business that is paying I meant online site that you can be working on which you get your payment for your work done on the site. You can also go into e-commerce business which is very lucrative if you know your way around it.

Most legit online businesses pay. The question will always remain whether you have the skills that they seek. There is Fiverr and there is Upwork and even focusing on writing great contents as we do here can always pay you well. It is all about understanding what you have to offer to the online world.

Become a virtual assistant. One simple way to make money from home is to help others complete tasks as a virtual assistant. ...
Sell stuff on eBay or Craigslist. ...
Trade cryptocurrency...
Online tutoring
  1. Sell services on Fiverr.
  2. Build sales funnels.
  3. Rent out your home.
  4. Launch an ecommerce site.

What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
There are a lot of things to engage in while at home to earn good living. you can create accounts on freelancing websites like Fiverr, engage yourself in affiliate marketing if you have a personal computer, it's gonna a be an added advantage for you. Browse through the internet and a lot of opportunities abound everywhere.
[automerge]1612501584[/automerge]
What are the things you know you do not waste your time on every day you do? Nowadays it is better to focus the time for me on freelancing because here you will know that you have done something meaningful in the day you earn more. What is the most important thing for you to do online when you earn money? if you know something that you know is not a waste of time and can do full time jobs at home share it. thanks for the comments.
There are a lot of things to engage in while at home to earn good living. you can create accounts on freelancing websites like Fiverr, engage yourself in affiliate marketing if you have a personal computer, it's gonna a be an added advantage for you. Browse through the internet and a lot of opportunities abound everywhere.

It's very good to convert your time to money by doing one job or the other which I know is not easy, But it will be good if you can find an online business that is paying I meant online site that you can be working on which you get your payment for your work done on the site. You can also go into e-commerce business which is very lucrative if you know your way around it.

You can do so many things and earn money from home. You can start up a blog, your can start up a sport blog, news blog, entertainment blog or health blog. You can also be a freelancer or open a YouTube channel and monetize it and make money

Technology has made everything very easy for us, Online business or online investment is even more profitable than some offline job nowadays, once you feel it is working well for you, then you start earning at your convenience at home.

I think this depends on the skills you've got. As a baker you can have a youtube page where you post fantastic practicalthat'll catch attention and views and then get paid by YouTube. You can as well be a freelance writer.

There are many things to do at home that you will earn more money you can start with trading crypto currency.
You can take advantage of the current boom in cryptocurrency by trading it through platforms like eToro and Kraken, amongst many others.

As for me what I now that you can use to earn from own is online investment, you can just stay at the comfort of your room and be making your money. But it depends on the platform you invest on.

Trading in general. Now what to trade is what you will have to consider. Vendors are exploiting this opportunity, so find out what to trade. You can also regards forex and crypto currency, but know the basis before going into it as they pose great risk.

There are several things you can do to earn a living online. The one I'm currently venturing into who is affiliate marketing and freelancing. affiliate marketing is the act of marketing peoples product or selling it in order to earn a commission. This digital skill has been proved to be very lucrative overtime. there are other so many things you can do to earn a living and I like crypto trading ,blogging and so many of them.

This is a very timely question owing to the nature of things happening, as indepency is the major terms of survival at the moment. Basically if you are skilled on writing articles for blogs, Autocad design and crypto trading, It will go a long way to support basic needs.

There are things you could do to earn living at home. Some of those things is to introduce selling of cassava flakes or palm oil business. This business is moving very fast because people can't do without using these stuffs.

It true, money doesn't buy happiness. But it will make you more comfortable, open doors, create opportunities, and make the good thing in life even better. It may even save your life or life of your loved ones.

There are many ways to make money online while at home, things like forex, you can use your time to trade forex and make a lot of money.
You can even invest your time in bizdustry and make little money.
Find a lot of platform to earn money.

There are a lot of things you can do at home with Just a computer or a phone and a Network, you can become a freelancer your skill which determine Which, you can also trade on Forex you can also venture into e-commerce business all at the comfort of your home.

There are many things and many ways you can do move on successfully in life, it depends on the consciousness of an individual and how discipline and focus his business, bizdustry alone can sustain man for a living.

one of the most important things I can do to earn is from home is digital marketing, u live digital marketing, selling product that will solve people problems, giving people what they need at their finger tips, another thing I can do is to be a YouTuber from home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds